£1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Re: £1 tickets attract the Rif Raf

Benjani's Shoulder said:
You've got an erection for me havent you mate. Its quite amusing

i dont need any comebacks, you're embarrassing yourself. haha

Which bloke also sits there? I bet i know him. Cheers for the heads up

My work is done, Glory Boy.

See ya.

Oh, I'll just get back to Google for a few seconds...

C_71_article_1085451_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"merked". I might even start using it when young Sam comes to the match with us.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
LCBblue said:
I was in 107 for today, and there was these 2 blokes who were very vocal and abusive towards Scunthorpe players, they were clearly pissed and there girlfriends were both there, if anyone saw them they were on about row P or something...

I saw them - they were two rows infront of me. Absolute arseholes the pair of them. They were with about three 20-something year old girls who were pretty fit so I could them a break!

I hate cup games as the usual faces who sit near us usually don't bother going so we end up sat next to/near usually the once-a-season types and in the main they're either pissed as tw@ts or scum. This guy last night was both!
Agreed, Im usually in the North Stand, but from your comment and Triggers earlier on, I imagine he wasnt a regular, which was probabaly a good thing.

plongo said:
"I was in 107 for today, and there was these 2 blokes who were very vocal and abusive towards Scunthorpe players, they were clearly pissed and there girlfriends were both there, if anyone saw them they were on about row P or something..."

Think I saw these muppets outside the ground after the game, hurling abuse at the away fans coaches - so were the delightful two young ladies with them, the blonde girl had some foul mouth on her....scum
Didnt see them outside te ground, but can imagine what they were trying to do....

Benjani's Shoulder said:
This is going to make my mate Dave explode i imagine.

But i sit in 127 of the Colin Bell and i have a padded seat, right next to the rope where the directors sit.

At West Ham i was sat right near Paulo Wanchope too. I even had a pear at half time whilst i read my free programme

Not usually one for getting into other people's arguments, but the padded seats, the rope and the directors' seats are on the second tier, not block near 127.

Danny Hoekman said:
Benjani's Shoulder said:
This is going to make my mate Dave explode i imagine.

But i sit in 127 of the Colin Bell and i have a padded seat, right next to the rope where the directors sit.

At West Ham i was sat right near Paulo Wanchope too. I even had a pear at half time whilst i read my free programme

Not usually one for getting into other people's arguments, but the padded seats, the rope and the directors' seats are on the second tier, not block near 127.

Rags eh!....not the sharpest fookers in the world are they

pattym said:
Some right ruffians in last night with their offspring. Some cheeky twunts in the seats behind us robbed our drinks from under our seats. They wouldn't shut up throughout the match even got into an argument with a bloke and his disabled son after making fun of the disabled lad.

I was minded of the time I took a wrong turning and ended up in Argos in Ancoats,a most dispombrobulating experience.

Jnr Kisby said:
I had 3 kids sat just behind me and they absolutely loved it, I found it endearing to hear kids excited about city again, its great for the future. Also had another 'big kid' sat further back, known commonly as mr 'De Niro'!

good to see you all, you are a ringer for your old man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.