£10 million?

Re: £10 million?

Or we could offer £200m for him and offer him £1m a week. He'd be crying to Taggart to let him go as he's a greedy cnut. Once everyone's nicely unsettled we drop the bid and laugh in their faces.

how about £750 mill offer just enough to pay off there debt.

Then say

Fuck off

j jay said:
We should put this on other forums.

City Launch a £101 million bid for Utd's Ronaldo

Because of the hype surrounding us at the minute I bet it would gather momentum and end up on SKy Sports News...or at least Setanta

Whos with me
If it's going to work we'd need a source surely? I'm up for it though.

Sheikh Django said:
Or we could offer £200m for him and offer him £1m a week. He'd be crying to Taggart to let him go as he's a greedy cnut. Once everyone's nicely unsettled we drop the bid and laugh in their faces.
I've done something like this on Football Manager. I had an enormous sense of self-satisfaction.

Sheikh Django said:
j jay said:
We should put this on other forums.

City Launch a £101 million bid for Utd's Ronaldo

Because of the hype surrounding us at the minute I bet it would gather momentum and end up on SKy Sports News...or at least Setanta

Whos with me
If it's going to work we'd need a source surely? I'm up for it though.

What was that Daily Mirror 'journalist' called who said the other day " I will save you the air fare..KAKA is not coming to City"

We can use him as a source and say that 'he has changed the video now',when they start asking were the source came from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.