£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

There is a Light

Limited tickets available for walk up visitors to the box office for Level three only.

It looks like this could be the start of Tolmie's thread coming true already.

Also, we truly have the best owners in the world.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2010/March/walk-up-tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2010/M ... up-tickets</a>

I like this incentive and hopefully some of the people with some finanical difficulties can visit the game.

Of coarse its abit sucky for the fans that paid abit more but think about our other blues struggling abit more..

Plus it'll most likely sell out now. Great incentive by the club....
Hopefully they will balance it all out with the future upgrades and the rest so everyone gets a even rate but we should critise these things.

yeh a bit unfair aint it, but also a good marketing ploy form the club. it means we will sell out and in the end the club will get more money as more tickets will be bought, instead of having a possible 2 or 3000 seats empty

marco said:
eh! so those that paid fourty odd last week have been stufed?

Looks like it. I would hate the club to be held back from their amazing plans though by people asking "what about me?". They are trying to give us a helping hand into finishing in the Champions League positions and full marks to them for that. I paid full whack for my season ticket, but if it helps the team, they can give the remaining unsold seats away for free for all I care.

super davey moyes said:
one way to fill the empty seats,prem game for a tenner lmao
Let's see if you fill your new..ooh wait your waiting to hear back from Tesco aren't you?

Also, you got just over 20,000 for some Europa games. That is absolutely woeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.