£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

SouthStand211 said:
The Ireland header.. yeah, Micah had a successful cross. I hope he never has the opportunity to do it again. Poor defender.

was that the one ireland tried flicking over in first half? if it was im sure the op will claim that was a diagonal high forward ball rather than a cross.

brady0 said:
SouthStand211 said:
The Ireland header.. yeah, Micah had a successful cross. I hope he never has the opportunity to do it again. Poor defender.

was that the one ireland tried flicking over in first half? if it was im sure the op will claim that was a diagonal high forward ball rather than a cross.

Couldn't find a stream for the game today. Matchday stream thread will confirm that the streaming today was poor at best.

Will have to wait for a shadygiz game download before I can confirm that it was a cross or pass. If you guys are saying it was a cross then I guess it is, but to be fair I'll have to see the game first.

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Didsbury Dave said:
TMQ, I have to say when you get pissy you're fucking funny!

Haven't even read the thread but can guess it without reading.

Micah is shit blah blah blah.

I have to inject the humour, I'd explode othewise, I've never been good at articulating myself amongst cretins though god know I've tried.

The Micah lines we all know and love are...

1 - Great athlete but not a footballer
2 - Not even a great athlete anymore
3 - He had a large anus
4 - He can jump high
5 - He wears quite flashy clothes and therefore I do not like him (A personal fave, I presume people have never seen Ireland in his day clothes)
6 - He can't run (despite being an athlete I assume, unless this is only used by people who adhere to line number 2)
7 - He thinks he is 50 Cent (he's young, black and has money so therefore he must think he is 50 Cent, I assume Ireland is Eminem)
8 - He's never played well ever
9 - I heard he deejayed in a bar or something, bang out of order he should think about football 24/7
Can the real Stevie Ireland please stand up....

It's ok, i booked my taxi in advance of the joke. Should be on it's way.

Bluemoon115 said:
I reckon the goalposts are about to move once again.

LOL. I'm expecting a 'it's only counted as successful if someone scores from his cross' type thing

As you can see, it mentions nothing about that in the original post:

skybluekings said:
Last year I had made a donation dare of £100 to bluemoon for Richards to have JUST 1 successful cross for the season.

As expected, Richards went the ENTIRE season without a successful cross to a City player.

I'm carrying over the donation dare for a 2nd year.

All he has to do is make 1 cross to any City player and Ric gets £100.

EDIT: There is no way that his overhead kick in the 6yrd box can be classified as a cross.

If someone tells you to cross the ball, do you bicycle kick it in?

Surprised Ric hasn't already bumped this himself, maybe I deserve a slice of the pie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.