£115 wembley ticket ...

mrwalks12 said:
i think i have become old.these prices of tickets are ridiculous,i dont have that sort of spare cash,is it just me?

I can help you with your burden PLUS some if you like there Mr.Walks? If you have the points like:)

buzzer1 said:
mrwalks12 said:
i think i have become old.these prices of tickets are ridiculous,i dont have that sort of spare cash,is it just me?

I can help you with your burden PLUS some if you like there Mr.Walks? If you have the points like:)
lol

We had row 4 block 141 (£60) for the Semi. We had a great view. Going for the £115 (can`t believe the price) for the Final. Probably try & get a few rows further back though. All this should be interesting financially if (when) we do get any success. Spent a fuckin` fortune this season.

Don't want to burst anyones balloon.... but you're all acting like you're going to be able to pick where you sit.
You're not, you get to pick price catagory and that's it.
I went though all this with the semi - i'm sure you remember my whinging (?!!!!) posts about how some got to pick and choose while most got made to take what staff pretended was "all they had".
Well someone at city spoke to me and said without a doubt if we get to the final staff will be ordered to not give in no matter what and to sell them in order, and not let people say "oooh can i have block 136 please it's my lucky block" etc etc! :(
City want to keep the sales in order, and keep on top of knowing what's gone where, that's what they said to me. No picking and choosing - just price band and that's it. That's how it was meant to go for the smi but some got lucky, they say they've "stamped down" on that now!
I wish we could pick... i mean i want the side of the pitch, not behind the goal, but i wanted that last time and got shafted!
At least we're there though, cmon city :) :) :)

samharris said:
183sash said:
has anyone been in the seats that are £115 for the final, might treat myself , is it worth the extra money ?

Make sure theyre not club wembley...you cant wear yer colours otherwise..

I am flying over from NZ and can only find club wembly options (bloody expensive as you have to buy a package that includes accom etc) they mention the colours on the site.

do they really enforce that strictly or only if you are out of order?

would hate to front up with 5K at least by the time I add it all up to then not be allowed to wear the shirt and scarf in the stadium

tuearts overhead said:
samharris said:
Make sure theyre not club wembley...you cant wear yer colours otherwise..

I am flying over from NZ and can only find club wembly options (bloody expensive as you have to buy a package that includes accom etc) they mention the colours on the site.

do they really enforce that strictly or only if you are out of order?

would hate to front up with 5K at least by the time I add it all up to then not be allowed to wear the shirt and scarf in the stadium
since i posted that some have said that some were in colours ..so not too sure now..but it does say no colours in the guide apparently..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.