£12K for the slag

oakiecokie said:
Stillsy said:
so why say sorry to me?

Because I hadn`t got a clue what you were rambling about !!
Arguing for the sake of it are you,just to get your post count up to 1000 ??

what the fuck you on about you tool?

people were slagging the 2 players off especially the OP because they took 'the slag' out for dinner.

but why are they complaining? they have given 12k to a charity for it. how much have you give the charity?

jog on

Stillsy said:
oakiecokie said:

people were slagging the 2 players off especially the OP because they took 'the slag' out for dinner.

but why are they complaining? they have given 12k to a charity for it. how much have you give the charity?

jog on

You my friend should read the posts properly.
Talk about gullible !!!

Stillsy said:
oakiecokie said:

jog on

This is the weirdest spat in the history of bluemoon!

FIGHTTT!!!

oakiecokie said:
Stillsy said:

jog on

You my friend should read the posts properly.
Talk about gullible !!!

Hows about you both take the sillyness to PM ? Thanks.

glynn said:
oakiecokie said:
Not seen this on here,but what the fook are AJ and Micah doing spending £12K for a date with the old slapper Katie Price ??
Yes I know its for Charity,but my guess is that they`re both hoping that Charity starts at "home"
Hope they know her old mans a cage fighter ??

And a cross dresser!!!!

Crossing dressing cage fighter, he sounds really scary lol ;-)

Sounds like Raol Moat without the shotgun.

£12k is an obscene amount to be paying regardless of whether it is for charity or not.
how much more respect would AJ and Micah get if they just gave the £12k without the dinner date, or even better, stood her up on the night of their dinner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.