£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

De bruyne @ £ 50m
Alex sandro @ £ 20m
Otamendi @ £25m
Gundogan @ £ 30m

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Otamendi
Alex sandro
Gundogan
Fernandihno or yaya
Silva
Sterling
De bruyne
Aguero

Awesome team!

26210_matt_lucas_.jpg
ahahah good old George doors

not sure who apart from the usual suspects we are linked with, but have felt we need a better left back for a few seasons now, that hasn't changed for me and still think we need another striker if Dzeko leaves.

would have the iniaiachio kid as one of the strikers with Aguero and Bony, i'd feel better having an experienced striker if Aguero and Bony get injured as i don't think Sterling is that type of player. Wouldn't spend much for a 3rd choice/back up striker, (like Remy at Chelsea) just someone that can do they do if needed. Think Iniachio (don't know how to spell his name yet lol) needs a season in the 1st team before we truly know how good he is.

But a leftback is priority for me as i don't rate Clichy or Kolorov to be consistent, and we need that now in the back-line.

Unlikely, since Alex Sandro is about to sign a new contract at Porto.

Technically about Sunday midday, but since it's highly unlikely a deal be completed by that time of day, it would in practicality be before close of business on Saturday.
Thanks

I'd get DeBruyne(50m?), Mascherano(25m?), Otamendi(25m?), Sandro(20m?) and Fabino(20m?).

Possible team of ...

..................Hart
Fabino Kompany Otamendi Sandro
............. Mascherano
DeBruyne .. Silva .. Yaya .. Sterling
............... Aguero

BOOM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.