£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

I'd get DeBruyne(50m?), Mascherano(25m?), Otamendi(25m?), Sandro(20m?) and Fabino(20m?).

Possible team of ...

..................Hart
Fabino Kompany Otamendi Sandro
............. Mascherano
DeBruyne .. Silva .. Yaya .. Sterling
............... Aguero

BOOM!

You are asking too much of Txiki there......5 new players before September, we would need to start negotiations now for next Summers deadline day

£50 million - De Bruyne
£25 million - Alex Sandros
£20 million - Fabinho

We'd have £45 million left for another centre midfield if we can. I'd be happy starting the season with Yaya, Fernandinho, Delph, Fernando, Zuculini and Garcia.

£21.5M - Ricardo Rodriguez
£50M - KDB
£25M - Otamendi or Diego Godin
And Isco+decent 3rd striker
Out:Nasri,Dzeko, Fernando, Sagna and Kolarov

£50m DeBruyne
£25m Gotze
£20m? Wanyama(a young, strong, technically sound/composed CDM)
£20m Sandro
£25 Otamendi

Total = £140m

Nasri/Kolorov out(KDB/Sandro taking their place, and gotze as an extra super versatile player who can even cover at CF).

For me that would be a winning lot, including 2 marquee names...gotze in particular will be a steal for someone, a great player who has had rough time at a club who didn't utilize him well enough.

Last edited:
Even though I'm well aware 140 million is a complete fantasy. I'd simply bid 45 million for De Bruyne and the rest (95 million) on Pogba. Those two will take us to the next level in the champions league. Unlike the majority, I don't believe LB is actually a problem.

So what do reckon the figure to be close to?
Even though I'm well aware 140 million is a complete fantasy. I'd simply bid 45 million for De Bruyne and the rest (95 million) on Pogba. Those two will take us to the next level in the champions league. Unlike the majority, I don't believe LB is actually a problem.

£50m DeBruyne
£25m Gotze
£20m? Wanyama(a young, strong, technically sound/composed CDM)
£20m Sandro
£25 Otamendi

Total = £140m

Nasri/Kolorov out(KDB/Sandro taking their place, and gotze as an extra super versatile player who can even cover at CF).

For me that would be a winning lot, including 2 marquee names...gotze in particular will be a steal for someone, a great player who has had rough time at a club who didn't utilize him well enough.

We'd need to get rid of more than Nasri and Kolarov though if we wanted to free up enough squad places to bring 5 new players in.

We'd need to get rid of more than Nasri and Kolarov though if we wanted to free up enough squad places to bring 5 new players in.

Well if you had to make room for otamendi i'd say let MDM have his move back to argentina. Cant risk komapny as he may rediscover his form, and mangala deserves another season. Nasri/kolorov out, and with perhaps fernando being sold on the cheap. That would make 4 at a push.

With the amount off the books already this season though, i'd say 3 out would be fine anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.