£15m for Boateng?

Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:
Rodwell would be good but he is a defensive midfielder and we dont need if we him if we keep Milner, De Jong and Barry.

Taxi for Barry!

Henderson has been mentioned for a reason in the past.

fbloke said:
Mad 4 It said:
Taxi for Barry!

Stop it...thats embarassing. Henderson is nowhere near the quality we need. He is overrated english garbage...

If we sign him..then im not going to watch more City games. Just embarassing...

Everyone would laugh at us..

Henderson and Cahill.

Not exactly mindblowing......

and especially at 40m.

Surely this is a windup?

LoveCity said:
Daily Fail says Bayern will offer £15m for him, which is £5m more than we paid. That'd make it an offer tough to reject but I still think he is a potentially top class centre-back who has just been played in a position that doesn't suit him in England.

They also say Alexis Sanchez's agent has held talks with Real Madrid (no idea where he'd play for them, they have so many attacking options already!) and Fenerbahce want Adebayor.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1382881/Bayern-Munich-eye-15m-Manchester-Citys-Jerome-Boateng.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ateng.html</a>

Boateng will be going nowhere. Ive seen this guy play and he can perform at the top level. Been injured most of the time so far (even when he's been played). Why isnt he being given the same time as others who are underperforming and wont make the grade: Jo, Toure, Milner, Kolarov etc.
Mark my words - he will make it...................

fbloke said:

Not Barry's biggest fan and am all for an upgrade in that position but...

Barry >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henderson

Henderson has been incredibly awful for months now, his "breakout" was very brief and he's regressed performance-wise since. Could be a disasterous signing IMO.

Mad 4 It said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, that and the fact that Boateng has much more potential than Cahill

How depressing that we're going to blow a load of money on a second rate player simply because he's English

Cant see how we need this guy for home grown rules, check out the other thread. We would be much better spending lots of cash on Rodwell. (wasnt Cahill on the bench a lot at Villa, just dont get the Cahill thing at all!)

To be honest mate, Rodwell has got to do more for me before he justifies a price tag like he will. English kids score a couple of goals these days and people slap 20 million price tag on them. I'd refrain from going for the lad now, personally

But yea, Cahill would be soul destroying

Buyern are also interested in Ade! If you had to let go of Boateng in order to get rid of Ade for say £30million for the pair would you go for it. Personally I would and use the funds to buy Subotic.

Mad 4 It said:
Buyern are also interested in Ade! If you had to let go of Boateng in order to get rid of Ade for say £30million for the pair would you go for it. Personally I would and use the funds to buy Subotic.
think Boateng will turn out to be a better CD in the long run than Subotic. Sad if we had the better one and let him go become a WC CD somewhereelse. Even if Subotic himself turns out to become one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.