£15mill To Blackburn for RSC or £15mill to Eto For His wages

Re: £15mill To Blackburn for RSC or £15mill to Eto For His wages

Danamy said:
Don't forget we'll lose Eto'o for the whole of Jan

And both Toure's...

jrb said:
Either to partner Trev-ez.

I'd rather give the money to Eto, if he fancies a few years in the rainy city.

My understanding is that RSC likely to arrive very soon. The signing of Eto'o would not be excluded by the signing of RSC

Its like sayin piss £15m on a 1 season wonder and watch his value plumit game by game. Or bring in a word class player who can take the club to another level. Its a no brainer

simple both because we can rsc knockdown with etoooooooooooooooooooooo running on

bonespost said:
simple both because we can rsc knockdown with etoooooooooooooooooooooo running on

£15 mil is hardly knockdown. Give January when the crocks couldn't score in a brothel and he'll be up for 1.5mil

Mike D said:
bonespost said:

£15 mil is hardly knockdown. Give January when the crocks couldn't score in a brothel and he'll be up for 1.5mil

Yeah, I don't think you understood that did you? ;)

I'm not into slagging people for the sake of it but I've seen little to show me that RSC is worth 15m, I'd be slightly happier paying 4m for him and even then I'd question it given the facts concerning his history etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.