£170m WOW!!!!

LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:
Rubbish !!
Anyone who believes this report needs their bumps feeling.
The MEN only reports lies and negativity on City !!!
So you haven't read the Moonchester hatchet job then? Or were you too busy cheerleading for Peter Spencer?

I saw that article, below. Pitiful the depths some people will go to in a bid to get back at City.

A United fan moaning his cancer charity has been abused by City stating Moonchester gets £40 a day expenses as a non-employee of the club.

He fails to mention that City are actually one of the main partners of Manchester Childrens' Hospital.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
LongsightM13 said:
oakiecokie said:
Rubbish !!
Anyone who believes this report needs their bumps feeling.
The MEN only reports lies and negativity on City !!!
So you haven't read the Moonchester hatchet job then? Or were you too busy cheerleading for Peter Spencer?

I saw that article, below. Pitiful the depths some people will go to in a bid to get back at City.

A United fan moaning his cancer charity has been abused by City stating Moonchester gets £40 a day expenses as a non-employee of the club.

He fails to mention that City are actually one of the main partners of Manchester Childrens' Hospital.

Indeed, but me and oakie don't agree on the merits of our local paper and its sports editor, so I'll leave it there as it's away from the thread topic.

What this submission to the public inquiry does — in black and white and in a legal document, no less — is remove the psychological safety blanket the more deluded rags have been clinging to. You know the sort of shit — "wait til the oil runs out", "wait til the Sheikh get bored and buys a new plaything like an F1 team", "wait til FFPR" etc etc.
This is a blueprint for a world class club in every facet of its operation.
This is a death knell for rag consolation tales.

Can you imagine the despair and despondency the Utd fans will feel when reading that M....M......Mwa ha ha ha ha aaaaa.

That's all, game over !!!!

LongsightM13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
LongsightM13 said:

Indeed, but me and oakie don't agree on the merits of our local paper and its sports editor, so I'll leave it there as it's away from the thread topic.

What this submission to the public inquiry does — in black and white and in a legal document, no less — is remove the psychological safety blanket the more deluded rags have been clinging to. You know the sort of shit — "wait til the oil runs out", "wait til the Sheikh get bored and buys a new plaything like an F1 team", "wait til FFPR" etc etc.

Its probably cheaper to run an f1 team now, be good if he did buy one he could call it Man City Racing. I would have a proper team to support in F1 then

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LongsightM13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Its probably cheaper to run an f1 team now, be good if he did buy one he could call it Man City Racing. I would have a proper team to support in F1 then

I think Chelsea have just done a deal with Sauber?

We should go with Ferrari or Mercedes, not as if Abu Dhabi don't have stakes!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LongsightM13 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Already owned a very decent chunk of Ferrari even before he bought City, I believe

Prestwich_Blue said:
That still puts us years behind the rags who have been successfully bringing through young home-grown players like Ferdinand, Rooney, Vidic, De Gea, Jones and Smalling for years.
:)

LongsightM13 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
LongsightM13 said:

Already owned a very decent chunk of Ferrari even before he bought City, I believe

Yeah through the Aabar investment fund. They have a Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi. I believe it was only 5% though. As they brought 5% of Ferrari not just the F1 team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.