£18 Million is a lot of Money for a Bench Warmer

BlueSinceBirth

£18 Million is a lot of Money for a Bench Warmer

team.png

You could drop De Jong, and play barry in DM,allowing RSC to go upfront in a 4 3 3, however De Jong was expensive too.

Yours Thoughts?

I supposed if you wanted a selection problem, this is the sort of selection problem you want to have.

Re: £18 Million is a lot of Money for a Bench Warmer

OMG that team looks pretty frightening. I'm even surprised with myself that I don't mind Richards at right back.

i dont think we will get lescott
BUT
put him where bridge is, bridge on the bench and vinnie in centre

kompany will be captain next year imo. no way will he be benched

looking at that side makes me do a sex wee. if we can keep hold of elano as well as petrov as squad players i will be a very happy man. but i have to agree that team looks quality even with richards at right back lol.

CTID

Nice work i like it. You're right, it is a lot of money but i dont see why you are complaining. You feeling guilty about us ruining football?

At the end of the day it's Hughes' job to pick the team he thinks will play best on that day. This wont necessarily be the same team every day. I'm sure all of our strikers will get equal turn if we do manage to sign Eto'o and there wont be any particular bench warmers.

It's a squad game. Look at the top four and you'll see their benches are saturated with this kind of quality. It's what you need to be a contender for honours and as long as the squad as a whole contributes then nobodies going to complain.

SBF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.