£199 for this classed “Corporate Hospitality”

And I might get run over crossing the road or something may happen at some point in the future and so on and so forth. There is so much that is so good.These at the best times of our City lives. Relish them whilst they last.

Been supporting the Blues a similar number of years as yourself and believe me I am relishing these times, more so if I was back in Blighty at the moment but you have missed the point I was making.

Thomas Cook Sport are at it as well. £252 for East Stand L3 match ticket and a night at the Clayton Airport Hotel (which is £100 on booking.com)

With a global fan base rivaling the rags it's obvious who they are targeting, just hope the club are prepared.

It clearly doesn’t because it’s quite clear they’re struggling to shift hospitality. They had to drop the single match price for Tunnel Club very significantly to sell it. I strongly suspect that the vast majority of those who’ve signed up for TC season tickets already had a premium offering elsewhere in the ground so any gain in the TC has been cancelled by an equivalent loss somewhere else. And the other hospitality areas in CB2, that I can see from my seat in EL1, are only half-full.
Thanks for bringing up TC to try and prove a point when we weren’t talking about it.

This post is so inaccurate it will take too long right now to correct it.

its just my opinion, but a lot of it is true. they are turning more of the ground into corporate areas - are they not ? they keep tickets back in the family stand for staff and schools as well. also literally in every single big game there have been away fans in the corporate sections and I'm going to bet there will be loads of liverpool fans in them....
its not just me that thinks it, but id say a large number of city fans i.e. the club only really care about money now. i know loads of blues who have been priced out or become fed up, its not inaccurate at all, its a fact.

going off your previous posts on here you just seem to bend over backwards and accept anything the club does. ( happy clapper)

The back 10-15 rows of 105/106 have been corporate for a good few years.

For champions league games they also take a whole row from 105 which go to the away team.

oh right. i usually sit near the corner flag/ next to the family stand, so I've never really noticed the champions league games i have been too. the east stand to me shouldnt be corporate at all.

I agree that the average fan has been priced out of games now. It appears the club would rather just have empty seats that were given away rather than make those individuals conform their free seat. Two strike rule should be in force. We should be selling these seats to city fans. I live in Cornwall and can’t always go due to work, but when I can I feel prices are exorbitant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.