£199 for this classed “Corporate Hospitality”

Not even slightly a difference.

If they sell out then they sell out.

You never get texts or calls about products and services? Especially from companies you’re on the mailing list of?

No, but that's because I actively avoid that shit. Nothing more annoying than a company that won't leave you alone.

I reluctantly moved from East Stand Level 2 to SS3 three years ago as my season ticket was nudging a grand which on my salary is frankly ridiculous especially with food, beer and travel on top.

Not long afterwards a poor sod rang me up pushing corporate (possibly a Chumps League match) and I politely explained that I'd had to move because of rising costs. That I'd had a season ticket from the season we'd gone down against Stoke and stuck by the club when lots weren't renewing, thick and thin etc. He probably didn't give a shit but I felt better (I may even have told him I was at York!)

The bottom line is we have to accept it if we want to see the type of football we've seen this year. It's a sign of the times I guess.

Would we still want to be paying Div 2 prices and watching Div 2 performances?

But they do it because it works.
It clearly doesn’t because it’s quite clear they’re struggling to shift hospitality. They had to drop the single match price for Tunnel Club very significantly to sell it. I strongly suspect that the vast majority of those who’ve signed up for TC season tickets already had a premium offering elsewhere in the ground so any gain in the TC has been cancelled by an equivalent loss somewhere else. And the other hospitality areas in CB2, that I can see from my seat in EL1, are only half-full.

The more hospitality you have the less atmosphere you have (rags & Arse are prime examples of this)
There is a balance. We are heading out of kilter the wrong way.
As I have said previously the top management don't give a fuck. They just want money. End of.

There is a price and place for everyone at City who wants to watch th best team in England and one of the best in Europe. The management is the best we have ever had and these are the best football times we have ever had. Enjoy.

You are right of course. It is just that there are some pôsters have difficulty accepting it. The club don’t give a toss about points as they don’t convert in to money. You can have a ticket for any match providing you are prepared to pay for it. If we get to the final I may take Myself and Mrs H over for it and it won’t be via my points ..around 2500. It will be via £££ of a similar value.

Hospitality in the CB, part of the SS second tier and sections of the ES have absolutely no bearing or effect on the SS tier 1, SS Tier 3 or any other part of the stadium which is not hospitality.

It's the point of being sat next to one in the home end for a highly charged game, I'm sure most City fans wouldn't want to be put in that situation.
And I might get run over crossing the road or something may happen at some point in the future and so on and so forth. There is so much that is so good.These at the best times of our City lives. Relish them whilst they last.

Still don’t see where I said they don’t care about finishing top of the league. I, and many others, just feel like those higher up in the club only care about money. So wind your neck in
Clearly they care about a host of matters. The financial stability of the club underpins City's ability to attract and retain the best on and off the pitch.From this we can compete at the highest level and win.The football world is imperfect.Ours is better than most.

when did the east stand level 1 become corporate ?. ive always thought that was where ordinary fans went. we now have the entire tier 2 of the ground, most of the colin bell stand and the top tiers of both, expensive compared to other areas. we literally only have the south stand and the family stand where its affordable. they are turning the entire ground into a corporate bowel. even in the family stand the club keep tickets back for staff and schools as well. - one of the reasons why the same sets of seats of always empty.

i agree with a previous poster they literally only care about money now and rinsing us for as much as they can. people say about supply and demand , but when i look over a lot of the corporate seating is empty in the league. its just pure greed. I'm gonna bet a lot of these corporate seats will be filled with liverpool fans as well instead of actual city fans, just like in all the other big games we've had.
This post is so inaccurate it will take too long right now to correct it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.