£1k for the latest iPhone

Or a bit less if you live in America pmsl.

Fucking rip off merchants again.

I will get it on contract in about 4/5 years time when the iphone 16 is out and costing £2000!

Crazy. But people will still be queuing outside the Apple store in the arndale on launch day to buy. If fact I reckon Apple could put a turd in a box and call it an ishit and people would still buy it

Crazy. But people will still be queuing outside the Apple store in the arndale on launch day to buy. If fact I reckon Apple could put a turd in a box and call it an ishit and people would still buy it
You have to hand it to their marketing kiddies. They could sell snow to the eskimos.

Or a bit less if you live in America pmsl.

Fucking rip off merchants again.

I will get it on contract in about 4/5 years time when the iphone 16 is out and costing £2000!

The knobs will still want it. Will have to look good. No finger print I.d. How do you stop a mugger putting the phone to your face to unlock it? What about people who like to put on make up? Never had one and never likely to.

Lol.

"No home button, swipe from the base to unlock! Revolutionary!" - Blackberry 10 did this 4 years ago.
"No fingerprint ID, use your face to unlock! Revolutionary!" - HTC did this 5 years ago.
"No edges! Full screen display! Revolutionary!" - Samsung beat you to it.
"£1000 price tag! Revolutionary!" - Yep, you can have that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.