£2.50 for a Coke

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
the immaturity of Stillsy and your Tory Financial advising attitude, as per usual.

How the fuck am i being immature? I work for a living on fuck all wage yet even i can stretch to 2.50 for a bottle of coke if i wish, get off your arse and get a job you student bum.

If you dont like the prices then sling it you bore.

PMSL, swear words don't equal maturity.

Then again I don't make assumptions about your personal life like you seem to mine, but you keep peddling that tired old rhetoric, not like it's new.

Are you denying my claims?

Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stillsy said:
How the fuck am i being immature? I work for a living on fuck all wage yet even i can stretch to 2.50 for a bottle of coke if i wish, get off your arse and get a job you student bum.

If you dont like the prices then sling it you bore.

Then again I don't make assumptions about your personal life like you seem to mine, but you keep peddling that tired old rhetoric, not like it's new.

I deny that your claims have anything to do with the thread or that your interpretation of my OP is in anyway correct.

As for what either you or I do, it is not the other's business and is irrelevant to the thread.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I deny that your claims have anything to do with the thread or that your interpretation of my OP is in anyway correct.

As for what either you or I do, it is not the other's business and is irrelevant to the thread.

Didnt think you would deny my claims, at the end of the day your boring everyone again with you god damn awful ramblings about absolute dog pap that has nothing to do with following city.

If you dont like the prices dont buy a bottle of Coke its simple, if you dont like the way the club is being run then dont go? im sure they will miss your loving support, or not.

i was at the rogers centre in toronto last weekend for the yankees game and paid $21.50 for 2 cans of domestic beer - that makes city's prices look like a firesale - sporting / entertainment venues all take the piss, not just city

Stillsy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stillsy said:

Didnt think you would deny my claims, at the end of the day your boring everyone again with you god damn awful ramblings about absolute dog pap that has nothing to do with following city.

If you dont like the prices dont buy a bottle of Coke its simple, if you dont like the way the club is being run then dont go? im sure they will miss your loving support, or not.

And by that token if you don't like my posts don't read them, ill miss your deliberate mis-interpretation and childish mud slinging as much as city would miss either of us.

Paul Powers Bar said:
£2.50 for a coke!!!!!!

you dont even get the top with it

Yes. I rarely buy food or drink in the ground but was thirsty yesterday and bought a £2.50 coke. The girl opened it and threw the top away before handing it to me. I asked for the top because I didn't want to drink it all in one go, didn't want to clutch in my hand at my seat and didn't want it knocking over if I put it on the ground next to my seat. She looked puzzled and said, 'Oh, I've thrown it away, we're not allowed to serve it with the top.' So everybody is inconvenienced - not greatly in the scheme of things, admittedly, but it is irritating - because of one bottle being chucked onto the pitch that I can recall in the last three or four years.

Give us an f..
Give us an l..
Give us an a..
Give us an s
Give us a k
And what have we got ............... Thermos!

xmusampa said:
Give us an f..
Give us an l..
Give us an a..
Give us an s
Give us a k
And what have we got ............... Thermos!
No. It spells flask you crazy person.

Stillsy said:
GStar said:
Stillsy said:
Who cares, i have got an idea why doesnt the sheikh give everything away!!!

Jesus if you dont like it then lump it, your in the ground for an hour and forty mins roughly your not going to die if you dont have a drink.

I think you & many others have missed what was quite a simple point.

no i havent. if you want a bottle of coke inside a football ground go and watch rochdale where their wagebill isnt over a million pound a week. it comes with being champions.

Yea, you definitely have.

As a comparison a bottle of coke at the London Olympics is £2.30 and a bottle at Wembley is £2.70.

All three are a rip off, shameful to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.