£20 for QPR...

RMancini said:
Is anyone else having difficulties accessing the site, I haven't been able to get on for days?

The rest of the site has been working just fine for me at least. Only problem was today getting the chart (not the seating plan which only shows when you're eligible) to show for the QPR/Leslie game prices.

RMancini said:
Is anyone else having difficulties accessing the site, I haven't been able to get on for days?

Had to book my seat over phone. Thought I was on to a winner when I selected seat, confirmed booking with a total price of fuck-all. Tried again but no luck as it informed I had exceeded my quota.

I logged on to the site at 9am this morning, on my laptop outside the ground, and could not see the £20 seats. So Went up to the Ticket Office, and asked where the £20 seats were. As I thought, in The Family Stand. I asked why I could not book them online, and the guy told me, that it has to be done over the phone, or at the ticket Office, as the Online system cannot differentiate between an Adult and a Child!! No, I couldn't understand it either! Still, 1 adult and 2 kids, bargain for me, the same seats cost me £43 and £12 for the kids for the Soton game, plus i did that over the phone so £7.50 extra.
Great value for this game, although still don't agree with the £2.50 fee, considering they don't post anything out etc.

Lenblue said:
I logged on to the site at 9am this morning, on my laptop outside the ground, and could not see the £20 seats. So Went up to the Ticket Office, and asked where the £20 seats were. As I thought, in The Family Stand. I asked why I could not book them online, and the guy told me, that it has to be done over the phone, or at the ticket Office, as the Online system cannot differentiate between an Adult and a Child!! No, I couldn't understand it either! Still, 1 adult and 2 kids, bargain for me, the same seats cost me £43 and £12 for the kids for the Soton game, plus i did that over the phone so £7.50 extra.
Great value for this game, although still don't agree with the £2.50 fee, considering they don't post anything out etc.
The £2.50 pays for the ticket office staff, rates, electricity and a bit of profit mate.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
Nervous Nedum said:
Just because they happen to be well off? Do you think all people who are well off have been born into money? What about the people who work their arses off to be successful and to get a job which pays well?

I hate this "he has more money than me but I deserve this ticket" mentality.
Only because you forget the mantra of bluemoon which is all real City fans are working class and without a penny to their name.

Seriously though SWP-Many blues fucking begrudge others for working hard and having more disposable income. It's like me stamping my feet because I can't afford a Ferrari...I just try to better myself so one day I can.
That's rubbish. I've got a SeasonCard so I could have played no part in these threads as it doesn't effect me one bit. If I had an "I'm alright, Jack!" attitude i probably wouldn't have posted in them. I could also afford £56 for a ticket, I could afford more than that. You seem to think posters like me have public toilet cleaning jobs because I couldn't be arsed working hard at school and have a chip on my shoulder towards those who did work hard at school and have a nice job as an MD of a business; when that's just not the case!

Also do you follow Farrari home and away because you have a life obsession? How many Grand Prix' and Touring Car Championship, or whatever else Ferrari are involved in, SeasonCards have you had? How many Ferrari shirts do you have in your wardrobe? How many Ferrari forums are you a member of? How many Ferrari Loyalty Points do you have? You can't compare a football club with a car, even if you have a big interest in cars.

meeesh said:
Go on Dan lad
I'm not having a go! I've actually enjoyed discussing this topic with Sint 'elens Blue (Exiled) in these threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.