£20 for QPR...

danburge82 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SWP's back said:
Only because you forget the mantra of bluemoon which is all real City fans are working class and without a penny to their name.

Seriously though SWP-Many blues fucking begrudge others for working hard and having more disposable income. It's like me stamping my feet because I can't afford a Ferrari...I just try to better myself so one day I can.
That's rubbish. I've got a SeasonCard so I could have played no part in these threads as it doesn't effect me one bit. If I had an "I'm alright, Jack!" attitude i probably wouldn't have posted in them. I could also afford £56 for a ticket, I could afford more than that. You seem to think posters like me have public toilet cleaning jobs because I couldn't be arsed working hard at school and have a chip on my shoulder towards those who did work hard at school and have a nice job as an MD of a business; when that's just not the case!

Also do you follow Farrari home and away because you have a life obsession? How many Grand Prix' and Touring Car Championship, or whatever else Ferrari are involved in, SeasonCards have you had? How many Ferrari shirts do you have in your wardrobe? How many Ferrari forums are you a member of? How many Ferrari Loyalty Points do you have? You can't compare a football club with a car, even if you have a big interest in cars.

I always follow ferraris back to Scouseville mate......

What is wrong with aspiring to something you have a passion for. That was my point. I never slate rich people or people who have a lot more money than my family. I just aspire to be a little better.work harder and have more money. Maybe one day that will allow me to buy a ferrari,but until then I cannot have one but I aint gonna stamp my feet-It doesn't mean I can't have a passion for them albeit not on a level of the blues

danburge82 said:
meeesh said:
Go on Dan lad
I'm not having a go! I've actually enjoyed discussing this topic with Sint 'elens Blue (Exiled) in these threads.

Dan...I didn't work hard at school.I bailed out at 16.........

-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm --

meeesh said:
Go on Dan lad

It's called debate...Fuckwit

Fuckwit with St Helens in my username ? hang on lad think a bit closer to home you clown

meeesh said:
danburge82 said:
I'm not having a go! I've actually enjoyed discussing this topic with Sint 'elens Blue (Exiled) in these threads.

Dan...I didn't work hard at school.I bailed out at 16.........

-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm --

meeesh said:
Go on Dan lad

It's called debate...Fuckwit

Fuckwit with St Helens in my username ? hang on lad think a bit closer to home you clown

Meesh!! Enough said! If only you knew mate. Let's have it right..You tried to shit stir when me and Dan are having a genuine debate. Run along fuck wit!...

I dont shit stir mate,I read the thread with interest until I read the comments about ferraris,just like the rest of us mate keep trying the lotto cause thats the only way you will get your hands on one of them fuckers

meeesh said:
I dont shit stir mate,I read the thread with interest until I read the comments about ferraris,just like the rest of us mate keep trying the lotto cause thats the only way you will get your hands on one of them fuckers

"Go on Dan" I believe you posted.....

Lotto??....pmsl..Narghh that's for dreamers

meeesh said:

I dreamt thirty years ago that City would win the league........I also dream that them fucking lotto numbers come up tonite or Friday or Saturday I dont care,and if they do come up Friday I will personally buy you a ferrari....as long as you dont call me fuckwit LOLOLOL

meeesh said:
meeesh said:

I dreamt thirty years ago that City would win the league........I also dream that them fucking lotto numbers come up tonite or Friday or Saturday I dont care,and if they do come up Friday I will personally buy you a ferrari....as long as you dont call me fuckwit LOLOLOL

Deal...and yes I do play the lotto.

Vinjay said:
RMancini said:
Is anyone else having difficulties accessing the site, I haven't been able to get on for days?

The rest of the site has been working just fine for me at least. Only problem was today getting the chart (not the seating plan which only shows when you're eligible) to show for the QPR/Leslie game prices.

Cheers, odd because I can load it from other computers but not on my own laptop, the rest of the site loads and is fine. Tried a different browser and still doesn't load.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.