£20 for QPR...

Just had a nosey on Chelsea's site. Reading at home (first home game) still on sale at £70 a ticket. God knows what they'll charge for a A game (unless as first game that's what they're treating the reading game as).

Despite all the moaning on here we are still value for money.

DD said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I posted on the other thread that the Southampton game will be a one off due to it being the first game,being champions. Demand was always going to outstrip supply hence the club priced it high and so to speak made a bit more money.I also stated that QPR would no way be the same price as a result of the time of kick off and being on ESPN-Hence I am proven right.

Yes Saints was dear for the matchday ticket prices but some fans jump on the - lets berate the club bandwaggon - when quite clearly they are pricing tickets correctly.

Again - well done City.

I'm not so sure that I agree with the sentiments here. The disparity between ticket prices is way too much. Yes, it might make business sense but it isn't going to do a lot for customer relations.

Basically what they are doing is pricing certain fans out of the big games but then going to those same people with begging bowls when they are a bit concerned that they won't fill the stadium.

Maybe it's a sad but inevitable price for success, but I think it would be a lot fairer if there was no bigger price disparity of £10 in league games. Charge less for the bigger ones and more for the smaller ones.
You read some bullshit on Bluemoon, but that takes it to a new height, congrats

Begging bowls ffs

squirtyflower said:
DD said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I posted on the other thread that the Southampton game will be a one off due to it being the first game,being champions. Demand was always going to outstrip supply hence the club priced it high and so to speak made a bit more money.I also stated that QPR would no way be the same price as a result of the time of kick off and being on ESPN-Hence I am proven right.

Yes Saints was dear for the matchday ticket prices but some fans jump on the - lets berate the club bandwaggon - when quite clearly they are pricing tickets correctly.

Again - well done City.

I'm not so sure that I agree with the sentiments here. The disparity between ticket prices is way too much. Yes, it might make business sense but it isn't going to do a lot for customer relations.

Basically what they are doing is pricing certain fans out of the big games but then going to those same people with begging bowls when they are a bit concerned that they won't fill the stadium.

Maybe it's a sad but inevitable price for success, but I think it would be a lot fairer if there was no bigger price disparity of £10 in league games. Charge less for the bigger ones and more for the smaller ones.

Begging bowls ffs

I think all tickets should be capped at £10 per game and if you attend 5 games a season you get a horse and a rowing boat so you can the compete in the Olympics without be posh

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
DD said:

Begging bowls ffs

I think all tickets should be capped at £10 per game and if you attend 5 games a season you get a horse and a rowing boat so you can the compete in the Olympics without be posh
Five games? that's more than you normally manage?

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:

Begging bowls ffs

Five games? that's more than you normally manage?

I know but the chance of getting a horse. I will be making more of an effort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.