£200 (+VAT) to ask our manager a question...

Seems quite simple - if you think it's too much don't go. Bit sick of people having a PPP at the club. Some people will moan at anything. Buy a season ticket for 299 pound and don't winge.

Please ask him what his userid is on BM. I have my suspicions but it would be good to have it formally confirmed.

worsleyweb said:
Seems quite simple - if you think it's too much don't go. Bit sick of people having a PPP at the club. Some people will moan at anything. Buy a season ticket for 299 pound and don't winge.

i agree to be honest mate. Food etc thrown in as well and a chance for some people who dont normally go to see the inside of the stadium etc and add to the commercial operation!

yeah AND yo get to meet the commercial operations team too

wowzers

not since the days of swalesy have we been so blessed in terms of close up and personal contact

can you ask him if he likes mushy peas ta and which he prefers....

asda value or bachelors?

and which tea does he drink with 'em?

(hopefully PG and not some horrible foreign muck ;-)

ta

Well the Manager and the rest of the squad do signings outside and inside the ground pre match if you're lucky enough, so I guess you could pop in the quickest of questions then too save around £180 or so? lol

Balti said:
yeah AND yo get to meet the commercial operations team too

wowzers

not since the days of swalesy have we been so blessed in terms of close up and personal contact

can you ask him if he likes mushy peas ta and which he prefers....

asda value or bachelors?

and which tea does he drink with 'em?

(hopefully PG and not some horrible foreign muck ;-)

ta
Don't let Jimbo hear you; he thinks PG Tips is some foreign muck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.