£20m + Players for Milner - From different sources

MCfcBOB said:
dchitz said:
This is aload of rubbish, nowadays players are well able to source there own transfers, all these players supposedly want to leave, i doubt any of their first choice would be villa, and they would have to agree to the move anyway,,, someone said on here the club wanted 20 for ireland, does this mean milner is worth 40m, stupid talk
£20m for Ireland after the season he's had? No way.
Imagine you would struggle to get 8 mill for him at mo

Cambridgeblue said:
The Fixer said:
Bob believe me mate they're all bare back riding son :) but i do believe a player will be offered, super ned.

Would rather see Micah go than Ned, smart player.. blue through and through and bags of potential.

Potential? Hmm, I've been hearing that for the last 6 years, yes, thats how long he's been in the first team. Like Richards: 4 Years, Ireland: 5 Years, but they should be kept because they've got potential, hmm...

If I was Villa I'd sell Milner for £15mil as well as Ireland and Onouha, both need a chance to play more often which I'd like to see happen at City but won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.