£250 million summer budget!!!!!

Rammy Blue

£250 million summer budget!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...a-money-City-prepare-new-season.html?ITO=1490

Manchester City's Arab owners have put an incredible £250million transfer treasure chest at the disposal of manager Mark Hughes, allowing him to target the best players in the world.
And they are prepared to fork out huge salaries to tempt superstars who otherwise might be put off signing for the club because they are not in Europe next season.
City's interest in Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o, first revealed in The Mail On Sunday a month ago, was confirmed last week in reports which also linked the club with his Barca team-mate and former Manchester United target Thierry Henry.
There will also be a renewed attempt to sign Kaka from AC Milan.
The Brazilian striker, also a target for Real Madrid, came close to a move to Eastlands earlier this year when the two clubs agreed a deal of about £91m.

Have some of that!!!!

Re: £250 million summer budget!!!!!

I doubt they would have set it as a set figure. If a player is availible I am sure they will have no hesitation in buying him

just posted this in transfer forum..

the mail has been very accurate on occasions, but, to me, this sounds more like idle chit chat from a third party rather than a good source within the club.

yes but who the FUCK wants go go pompey? end of the day we were a better side than them before the money so we have a head start. tbh i cant see hughes spending 250m so ADUG might have to help him. im sure he will get

tuncay 5m
bentley for petrov
carew or rsc
zhirkov 15-20m
lescott 8m+Jo
eto'o (please) 35m (and we agree to leave them to villa)

supercity36 said:
yes but who the FUCK wants go go pompey? end of the day we were a better side than them before the money so we have a head start. tbh i cant see hughes spending 250m so ADUG might have to help him. im sure he will get

tuncay 5m
bentley for petrov
carew or rsc
zhirkov 15-20m
lescott 8m+Jo
eto'o (please) 35m (and we agree to leave them to villa)

would u realy swap bentley for petrov. i know who i would rather have. DDDD MARTIN PETROV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.