£250 million summer budget!!!!!

Re: £250 million summer budget!!!!!

mcfc2607 said:
supercity36 said:
yes but who the FUCK wants go go pompey? end of the day we were a better side than them before the money so we have a head start. tbh i cant see hughes spending 250m so ADUG might have to help him. im sure he will get

tuncay 5m
bentley for petrov
carew or rsc
zhirkov 15-20m
lescott 8m+Jo
eto'o (please) 35m (and we agree to leave them to villa)

would u realy swap bentley for petrov. i know who i would rather have. DDDD MARTIN PETROV

never said its what i want.. just what im guessing hughesy will do.... petrov is unhappy so is bentley add 2 and 2 together. but hughes got bentley in the england frame so if hughes can get him playing like he did for blackburn i wont be so pissed

supercity36 said:
mcfc2607 said:
supercity36 said:
yes but who the FUCK wants go go pompey? end of the day we were a better side than them before the money so we have a head start. tbh i cant see hughes spending 250m so ADUG might have to help him. im sure he will get

tuncay 5m
bentley for petrov
carew or rsc
zhirkov 15-20m
lescott 8m+Jo
eto'o (please) 35m (and we agree to leave them to villa)

would u realy swap bentley for petrov. i know who i would rather have. DDDD MARTIN PETROV

never said its what i want.. just what im guessing hughesy will do.... petrov is unhappy so is bentley add 2 and 2 together. but hughes got bentley in the england frame so if hughes can get him playing like he did for blackburn i wont be so pissed

Bentley + RSC is worth 1 goal every match vs the likes of Stoke.

And who exactly from the club has gone to the Daily Telegraph and said we've got £250m to spend this summer.

Well it wasn't me anyway! Any takers?

bizzbo said:
just posted this in transfer forum..

the mail has been very accurate on occasions, but, to me, this sounds more like idle chit chat from a third party rather than a good source within the club.

Yeah they do seem to get the date spot-on.

Daz_Blue said:
Sweetshop time ......... anyone power wanking ?

SUN JIHAI 30M
NICKY BUTT 25M
MIDO 20M
JOEY BARTON 15M
BRAMBLE 10M
BARRY CONLAN 20M
MESSI 130M

250M SPENT ......

i dont think we will get barton for any less than 20 mill imho!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.