£250 Value Seasoncard

it's a gamble i suppose, you get this season but could miss out the next,

just had a look on the plan again, i've not looked proper, mines £475 not £500, only gone up £27, can't argue with that at all, well chuffed.

It looks like I am being made homeless from the northstand so I just as well put in for one (hope it not in the gods I am reading war and peace at the moment)

great idea from the club,if it sells up unwanted hard to sell single seats that the club struggles to sell each week cost time money etc in the ticket office and will increase capacity so more games likely to sell out.

Corky said:
It is the Gypsy Season Ticket.

You will not know where you are going to end up from one season to the next, and they may not let you renew it.

I would think it's targeting the seats that get filled up last of don't get filled when we're not sold out. Can't think that a fan could be sitting next to someone who has paid another £150.

sweynforkbeard said:
Corky said:
It is the Gypsy Season Ticket.

You will not know where you are going to end up from one season to the next, and they may not let you renew it.
Are you expected to sell 'lucky heather' to the rest of the block?
NO lucky Heather, has taken to being a social worker, the moneys not as good , but job satisfaction is everything.

I'm guessing they've done this to create space in various places for the north standers to move to if they ain't sulking too much

good idea but i was just wondering how much match day tickets will be cos if its a tenner ( fixed price) i dont think many people will bother getting a season ticket

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Can't think that a fan could be sitting next to someone who has paid another £150.

On the contrary, it is certain that this will happen. Even if all the £250 tickets are in the upper corners of the 3rd tier, some of them have to be next to people who have paid the full price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.