£29 for this ?

Re: £29 for this ?

long story short ,
early 90's worked for a nationwide auction company . held a two day midweek auction at goodison in a function suite in the main stand . we used the concourse at the back of the stand to hold all the stock . adjacent to where the stock was held was access to the seats in the stand . when it got dark the ground was in pitch darkness . many a time over the two days , it was either a five minute walk to use the toilets , or 30 seconds to get into the stand . 15 auction staff ( mainly blues ) used that stand as a toilet .
oh the irony .
goodison park = shithole .

jimmym_mcfc said:
de niro said:
we've paid 32 so i'm hoping to be unrestricted.

same, do u know its that upper or lower tier de niro ?
i dont mate, does'nt say on ticket and the diagram on the back is far too small for me to read.
fingers crossed there is no pillar right in front of me.

It's crap, wherever you sit you can't see. I've been there about 6 or 7 times and sat upstairs once, not much better tbh. Don't have a 'scouse pie' no idea what's in it but it's not good! lsat season me and my brother took my father in law there and he's a really short man (and a ****, but i did it for brownie points!) he couldn't see a chuffin thing, we were at the back on the lower tier. I am going again 'cos it's what you do but every year i say never again!

i am probably going to go to this one...despite the warnings!

never been before...so where is best to sit...at the front of the forst tier or the second tier...

cheers

kippax88 said:
2594_1113111313053_1385032239_317478_7118413_n.jpg

£29 for this view... its a fucking discrace tbh i took this photo few seasons back. what a shithole... wooden seats as well.

Theres glass inbetween those pillars.
This is the executive boxes!!!

Been to QPR loads of times and they actually put "Diabolical View" on the ticket! Honesty is the best policy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.