£300M bid for Ronaldo from China!

We've all made posts or threads on the future of football but if this is true it's insane how a player can be worth more than a stadium. 30m flops are no longer considered huge amounts of money. I wonder how long it will be until clubs in the bottom 3 will make a 50m signing?

It didn't seem long ago you could find a professional player in a pub having a few drinks. Now it's tinted windowed cars and players having nothing in common with the fans. Millionaires before they've played first team football if you're in the top leagues.

I spoke to some Italian bloke at the pub and that's how he felt when Sierie A was king, now he enjoys it a lot more, even though they're probably on stupid wages there too
Who's been bought for £750m+? Because that's what your new stadium is costing.

It was the American league in the 70`s, J-league in the 90`s........Mid-east clubs in the 2000`s..... so what???

I just hope China can turn their national team into more of a force because they should be chasing the Asian elite of Japan,Koreas,Saudi & Iran......also the kangaroos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.