£38 million

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Is that now the second highest fee paid by an English club, after the £50 million the dippers 'stole' from Chelsea for Torres?

Vienna_70 said:
Is that now the second highest fee paid by an English club, after the £50 million the dippers 'stole' from Chelsea for Torres?

Yeah I think it is, although wasn't there reports that we paid around £45 million for Tevez?

whothefisAlice said:
ye. what rock u been living under mate? Sorry no offense. Carroll next at 35m.

So how long has £35m been more than £38m?

Because when I was at school, £38m was more than £35m!

Second highest fee payed by a premiership club yes bud. Remember though we got ripped of 3m less and we could of had Andy Carroll, today is a sad day indeed.

Silva'sGold said:
Wasn't Robinho more?

£32.5m<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 am --<br /><br />
Niall2407 said:
Vienna_70 said:

Yeah I think it is, although wasn't there reports that we paid around £45 million for Tevez?

That's what OPN would have you believe.

Most reports claim that it was £25m.

uh yea ur math skills are impressive mate...Manchester Grammar? WHAT I SAID was...yes...2nd highest ..38m...Carroll next at 35m.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:12 pm --<br /><br />yea robinho 32.5m i think is agreed as correct.....as for Tevez...im not sure the exact figure was ever disclosed and/or will ever be known. Hence the reason it's not ever mentioned next to Carroll..Torres...and now Aguero.

i heard reports up to 47million. f' knows.

whothefisAlice said:
uh yea ur math skills are impressive mate...Manchester Grammar? WHAT I SAID was...yes...2nd highest ..38m...Carroll next at 35m.

-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:12 pm --

yea robinho 32.5m i think is agreed as correct.....as for Tevez...im not sure the exact figure was ever disclosed and/or will ever be known. Hence the reason it's not ever mentioned next to Carroll..Torres...and now Aguero.

i heard reports up to 47million. f' knows.

Well, my eyesight must have had it, too.

Because I can't for the life of me see 'yes...2nd highest ..38m...' in your original post.

You put 'Carroll next at £35m.'

Sorry that I misunderstood you, but that's the way I read it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.