£3k for a ticket for the West Ham game

The **** must of found it....nobody in the right mind would plaster all their details over the internet....seat number,row number,block and aisle number,supporter number and name........the club would ban him IMO........that card will be deactivated.

Stands on the row behind me, a few along. Not sure which bloke he is but I'll look out for the empty seat the muppet.

dronefromsector7g said:
another generation said:
dronefromsector7g said:
I'm selling my seat in the Waggon in Gorton. I'll take a Mars Bar and a pack of Quavers.
What's the beer like there? I may be interested. Standard sized bag of Quavers?
Holts pub. Apparently Holts Crystal lager won best world beer. costs £2.30 a pint. I drink Holts Black, £2.23 a pint, or bottles of Sixex (6% vol) and £2.30 a bottle. Bottom's up!
Holts pub, eh? I'm in! Please pm me for details of when and where to deliver the, er, contraband.

If every one sold their ticket for3k then donated half to city then platinis head would implode.ffp up your sweaty cheese smelling ring piece.

urmston said:
Can't see a problem with this myself.

I have a season ticket and won't be selling my seat at the West Ham match, but if somebody is willing to sell their seat for loads of money and someone else is wiling to pay then it is a private matter and nothing to do with me.
Tend to agree.

-- Wed May 07, 2014 8:59 am --

Prestwich_Blue said:
urmston said:
Can't see a problem with this myself.

I have a season ticket and won't be selling my seat at the West Ham match, but if somebody is willing to sell their seat for loads of money and someone else is wiling to pay then it is a private matter and nothing to do with me.
It's a criminal offence actually.
Lots of things I do are illegal.

The last thing I'll ever do is allow a government to be my moral arbiter.

Also, if selling a ticket is a criminal offense, we'd best shut down the ticket and travel exchange forum or ric could be in bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.