£3k for a ticket for the West Ham game

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I bet whoever does shell out £3k for a ticket stays to the end.
For 30 odd quid a minute, I would expect champagne, smoked salmon and a half time session with Natalie Pike.

they have left early already glory hunters lol

without a dream said:
marco said:
anyone know how much they were going for the qpr game? is it just me but i cant see him getting the £950 never mind the 3k

The derby and the QPR game were going for about a grand for the pair iirc. You couldn't put a price on being there for the Aggguuueerrroooooo moment though.

I had left early and was mowing the lawns by then, as it was a lovely afternoon.
I did wonder why my rag neighbour was giving me dirty looks when he should have been celebrating.

For 30 odd quid a minute, I would expect champagne, smoked salmon and a half time session with Natalie Pike.

I don't think it's a Platinum card mate.

Sorry but it's a pie and a wank for you.

I'm kind of in the 'don't see a problem with it' camp myself for this one. When people are selling derby tickets for 60 quid extra trying to fleece blues for a quick snide buck then it's out of order, but with the money he's asking for it's as though he's saying ' I wanna go but if you're rich enough to pay this daft amount you can have it'. Everyone has their price, no matter what. If someone was to offer me 5k for mine I'd probably take it. I was there for the Aguero title win just two years ago anyway and with that money I could do all the domestic and european aways next season

Chris in London said:
Giggity.

Try shagging a bird on the beach in your current place of residence ;)
Done it, but we were about 20 miles away from the nearest village.

Was sandy.

sir baconface said:

Sorry but it's a pie and a wank for you.

That would do me fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.