£40m bid for Mario?

Marvin

Following Mancini's comments

Mario did a fantastic European Championship. He's 21, it is clear that he can improve.

This summer we had a lot of requests for him.

various reports, probably made up mind, that PSG offered £40m for him.

Would you have sold him? I think I'd have been tempted because Aguero and Tevez are the No.1 partnership, and £40 m could have bought us Thiago Silva, or helped us push through deal for Agger. Said tempted, not saying I would have done it.

I can't believe we haven't taken him over there personally with a 'NO RETURNS' label tied round his neck!

Who here wouldn't swap Balo for Cavanni OR rvp???????????????

Mario has the potential to be world class, and selling him now could seriously bite us on the arse. I just have a feeling in my bones that this season could be Mario's time to shine.....

I anticipated some big Italian bids for Mario after the Euros and this is the first suggestion that they materialised.

If mancini was so keen on RVP, he could have freed up space for a bid for him, and sorted out the defence. But at the same time mario's potential is huge. Can't see him challenging Aguero and Tevez though - unless we play Tevez deeper and use Aguero as support for mario.

Great "problems" to have. All the focus on Summer signings and we forget that we have the most exciting forward line in europe. And arguably the best midfield too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.