£48

So effectively, what people are saying that it is not THEIR TEAM they are paying to watch, it's the OCCASION?

For the record I watch CITY, regardless of what's at stake.
FFS, by that reckoning if we somehow lose to wolves and the rags there will only be mcfc liam and de niro in the away end at newcastle!

Look at fuel prices, look at the cost of food. It's called the price of living.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
glen quagmire said:
The attitude of some people staggers me. £500 or so spread over a year isn't that much for a ST. I have read a lot of posters in threads, about saving up all year for their ST. If you want to be there, you'll get there somehow. Peoffrey's post about 'sharing' ST's is also a great example.

A question to all those whingers.

If the sheikh left, we appointed dave jones and our strike force was ched evans and caicedo, but it was a tanner to get in, would you be satisfied?

I'm delighted that you finally agree with something I've said but am disappointed you used the same post to make a negative comment about Big Phil. Handy player.

Hahaha. We agree on more than you think. I used the big man as an example as he was value for money, i liked him too.

One thing looking back on some of the comments here is moaning about price of tickets yet saying they can watch on sky...

Here's a trick cancel sky and you can pop that cash towards a ticket!

Hey that's what I do!

"So effectively, what people are saying that it is not THEIR TEAM they are paying to watch, it's the OCCASION?"

I think this was directed at my Post so I will answer it -

City vs Birmingham

Match details
Wednesday 21 September 2011, 7:45PM

Etihad Stadium Att:25,070
Carling Cup

If I remember correctly the ticket prices were £15 and we got 25,070 yet for QPR we have sold out.

Every Football match is an OCCASION - it's just that some are more important than others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.