£5 Tickets

Re: £5 Tickets

SouthStand211 said:
Hang on, what's wrong with our club getting the local community involved. Incase you havent noticed our ground is surrounded by council estates, deprived area's and it's coming upto christmas..

For the club to do this is GREAT.

A small percentage will have been earmarked for this, and it got people interested in going who wouldnt have gone.

This has made me change my mind a bit,still pissed off about missing first goal but I'm no longer outraged.

PaulPowerShower said:
SouthStand211 said:
Hang on, what's wrong with our club getting the local community involved. Incase you havent noticed our ground is surrounded by council estates, deprived area's and it's coming upto christmas..

A small percentage will have been earmarked for this, and it got people interested in going who wouldnt have gone.

PaulPowerShower fully endorses this post

Me too. I paid 15 quid in the cup scheme but dont begrudge anyone local to the ground getting tickets for a fiver on the day, whats the problem? I think its great that the club are making an effort to get the local fans in, its not the wealthiest area and it many be the only way they can afford to go.

PaulPowerShower said:
SouthStand211 said:

This ^^^^

kiran111 said:
PaulPowerShower said:

This ^^^^

Correct. If people want to wait til the last minute, perhaps they'll do it next time as well? I'll be getting my ticket at full price as soon as they come on sale whatever, good luck to anyone who gets in cheaper.

Explaining it like that yes I can see the merits giving people who normally might not be able to afford it the chance to see City play is fair enough to me but judging by the queues makes you think perhaps they could have handled it a little better perhaps making it so the locals had to collect the tickets the day before??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.