£5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

cyberblue

£5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

Thought lessons would have been learnt by now .In last years European games we were getting crap crowds till they saw sense V Hamburg .If we cant get a decent crowd in Europe what makes the Club think we will get one V Celtic at £15 - £20 a go ?

Re: £5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

I thought the same but maybe they just think with all the signings that evryone will be eager and it's worth the money?

Wasn't the rags only a tenner against valencia last night? S'pose it was a wednesday night as opposed to a saturday afternoon

You are of course correct. They should allow you to exchange 7 empty crisp packets from the picked up off the streets of manchester and exchange them for a Celtic ticket thus cleaning up the City and allowing everyone to access the game.

However this might not sit well with those who live beyond the city limits.

The point is if they want a full house they must charge what fans are willing to pay & they arent willing to pay £15-£20 for a friendly against Celtic

cyberblue said:
The point is if they want a full house they must charge what fans are willing to pay & they arent willing to pay £15-£20 for a friendly against Celtic
tbh though, you either pay up or you dont go. Yes £15 is pricey for a friendly but the club have to gain money from somewhere, the owners aren't just going to put their money in without wanting a return, they're business men at the end of the day.

Plenty of tickets still left according to the seating plan on the OS.

I got the family package for £30

2 x Adults
2x Kids

I thought that was a fair deal to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.