£50 Tickets Now All Gone

trublue55

Apologies for starting a panic, but assuming the Ticket office are telling the truth(?),

£50 tickets have now all gone. I know others have posted about the reliability of the information given out by Ticket Office staff, but having taken quite a while in a phone queuing system to finally get through, only to be told £50 tickets all gone, i wasnt prepared to hang up, start again, eventually get through only to (probably) be told the same information again, So we purchased 2 x Block 537, Upper Tier , by the corner flag.

Possibly could have got better, but if someone had offered me 2 x £40 tickets to watch City in the Cup semi at Wembley, at the start of the season, i`d have snatched their hand off.

they were still available at the office as i got one about 30 minutes ago. why bother starting threads like this?

they will be "all gone" when the OS tell us

trublue55 said:
Apologies for starting a panic, but assuming the Ticket office are telling the truth(?),

£50 tickets have now all gone. I know others have posted about the reliability of the information given out by Ticket Office staff, but having taken quite a while in a phone queuing system to finally get through, only to be told £50 tickets all gone, i wasnt prepared to hang up, start again, eventually get through only to (probably) be told the same information again, So we purchased 2 x Block 537, Upper Tier , by the corner flag.

Possibly could have got better, but if someone had offered me 2 x £40 tickets to watch City in the Cup semi at Wembley, at the start of the season, i`d have snatched their hand off.
If you phoned you weren't talking to the ticket office but the agency who handle phone sales. They may be correct and the £50 have sold out but also it could be they just don't have any left in the batch they were provided with.

foley87 said:
they were still available at the office as i got one about 30 minutes ago. why bother starting threads like this?

I bothered to start this thread,if its ok with you, as i thought others might well like to know how sales are going, and the Club appear reluctant to offer any specific info.

if its not of interest to you, DONT READ IT as the thread title was very specific and made it plain what it was about

Just got through after 7 mins. The story with the £50 tickets is this. They have sold out for today only. They put a certain number of £50 tickets on sale every day until they are gone. This gives everyone a chance.

There will be more on sale tomorrow.

lancs blue said:
trublue55 said:

If you phoned you weren't talking to the ticket office but the agency who handle phone sales. They may be correct and the £50 have sold out but also it could be they just don't have any left in the batch they were provided with.
correct, but however i would asume the agency would have been toped up with these tickets for todays sales from our ticket office,if they havnt been topped up maybe they are now in short supply, i'm getting fecked off being on 2380 points, i really dont think i will get a ticket now<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 am --<br /><br />
awest said:
Just got through after 7 mins. The story with the £50 tickets is this. They have sold out for today only. They put a certain number of £50 tickets on sale every day until they are gone. This gives everyone a chance.

trublue55 said:
foley87 said:

I bothered to start this thread,if its ok with you, as i thought others might well like to know how sales are going, and the Club appear reluctant to offer any specific info.

if its not of interest to you, DONT READ IT as the thread title was very specific and made it plain what it was about

cause it just causes people to panic and worry and then we see another 20 threads every day asking the same question.

the club have told us category 1 have sold out. the others are all fully available. what else do you wanna know?

someone started a thread like this yesterday but i got mine easy enough this morning so obviously he was wrong.

comprende?

awest said:

Apologies if that is the case, but tends to make a mockery of points and queuing system, if they are holding back more favourable seats to release at a later date,just to "give everyone a chance"

If it does eventually go to open sale or City Cards, are they going to release a few more £60 and £50 tickets just to give them a chance too, (sarcasm intended)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.