£50 Tickets Now All Gone

awest said:
lancs blue said:
The time to get twitchy is when they stop allowing parent and child to purchase on the same day even if they have different points, that'll mean tickets are in short supply - probably 2,000 or so left. FWIW my gut feeling is that it will still go down to 2,000pts, maybe less.

Mat of mine got parent and child today so no panic yet.

So did I

awest said:
Just got through after 7 mins. The story with the £50 tickets is this. They have sold out for today only. They put a certain number of £50 tickets on sale every day until they are gone. This gives everyone a chance.

There will be more on sale tomorrow.

It happened to me yesterday - told no £50 tickets - but people got them phoning after I did (close on 9am). And people got them today. For me a tickets a ticket, as much as I wanted a £50 one.

trublue55 said:
awest said:
Just got through after 7 mins. The story with the £50 tickets is this. They have sold out for today only. They put a certain number of £50 tickets on sale every day until they are gone. This gives everyone a chance.

There will be more on sale tomorrow.

Apologies if that is the case, but tends to make a mockery of points and queuing system, if they are holding back more favourable seats to release at a later date,just to "give everyone a chance"

If it does eventually go to open sale or City Cards, are they going to release a few more £60 and £50 tickets just to give them a chance too, (sarcasm intended)

I agree with this, if true it does make a mockery of the loyalty points system. I could get my ticket Mon and got a 50 seat. I didn't have the option to buy a category 1 seat as they sold out on the Sat. In fairness why should i get a category 1 seat over those with 6000 points plus. I shouldn't! I think the same is true of each price category.

spidermanc said:
trublue55 said:
Apologies if that is the case, but tends to make a mockery of points and queuing system, if they are holding back more favourable seats to release at a later date,just to "give everyone a chance"

If it does eventually go to open sale or City Cards, are they going to release a few more £60 and £50 tickets just to give them a chance too, (sarcasm intended)

I agree with this, if true it does make a mockery of the loyalty points system. I could get my ticket Mon and got a 50 seat. I didn't have the option to buy a category 1 seat as they sold out on the Sat. In fairness why should i get a category 1 seat over those with 6000 points plus. I shouldn't! I think the same is true of each price category.

Dont no of anyone who got a £60 ticket they were sold out sat ?? think club must have keept them for players familys and friends ????

I've only heard of two people with category 1 tickets, my friend and his dad. I'm not arsed about category 1 tbh I'm happy as a pig in shit with my category 4 ticket that I chose for one reason, to save money !!!

I got two of the category one tickets. Bought over the phone 9.30 on Sat morning. i think you are right that players family and friends and i reckon corporates will have got most. there was only about 3000 in this category but I'm proof that some did go to ordinary fans and even via the ticket agency.

denis laws back heel said:
spidermanc said:

Dont no of anyone who got a £60 ticket they were sold out sat ?? think club must have keept them for players familys and friends ????

We got 5 Category 1 tickets on Sat. 4 of us (the other on 4,000+) are on 6,500+ loyalty points though. So, at least a few normal fans got some.

Getting seats for my son today and was told only had £30 tickets or rows 1 - 6 in the 50 quid seats. Now people sem to have got tickets higher than row 6

I got my tickets yesterday but I was told several times that no £50 tickets remaind. I knew this wasn't the case as mates were phoning and getting them in the lower tier. I rang the club direct (not the ticket line) and was sold two £50 tickets in the upper tier as "all lower tier had gone". Was happy at that until another mate rang up today as I was there and got three in the lower tier behind the goal! So I rang up and after a pleasant chat they exchanged my seats to the same block and row as my mate. Maybe then this holding back certain amounts per day is true?

I think it depends how many tickets each individual seller has left and not the category over all. My mate went down on Saturday to get six category two tickets and was told that he couldn't get six together so we ended up coughing up the extra tenner for category one. We all know that there were thousands of category two tickets left after Saturday so we just copped for the wrong window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.