£500 stolen

I think it's fair to say that GSC and GQ are borderline retarded seeing as their only argument is "you're a ****". That's the playground bullys' "argument" in all cases. It ignores the issue, it ignores the pros and cons of any mature discussion, and it shows up the lack of cognitive ability on the part of the author.

Well done both of you, you must be very clever lads. I must admit, I was beaten when you called me a ****. That was my argument shot out of the water. Although I doubt that either of you can spot irony. (Clue, it's not that bit where you shout at your wives to get them to prepare your work shirt).

PS: Thank you Tueartsboots, It was a pleasure having a few pints with you too. :-)

I see - I am a **** for daring to hold the opinion it's shite when discussing potential culprits to point to the cleaners, and only the cleaners, and actually think it's ok to come out with shite like that - with seemingly no evidence whatsoever.
Unbelievable.

Mugatu said:
I think it's fair to say that GSC and GQ are borderline retarded seeing as their only argument is "you're a ****". That's the playground bullys' "argument" in all cases. It ignores the issue, it ignores the pros and cons of any mature discussion, and it shows up the lack of cognitive ability on the part of the author.

Well done both of you, you must be very clever lads. I must admit, I was beaten when you called me a ****. That was my argument shot out of the water. Although I doubt that either of you can spot irony. (Clue, it's not that bit where you shout at your wives to get them to prepare your work shirt).

PS: Thank you Tueartsboots, It was a pleasure having a few pints with you too. :-)

Only borderline??????????????

You are not just any old ****, you are a cockney ****!

BlueRob01 said:
Mugatu said:
That's not far off TB.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
You sound like a right ****.

Thanks very much, it's nice to know the intelligentsia are in. I just wonder, do I sound a **** because I take the realist view of it not being best practice to leave huge amounts of cash in places where poor people have unrestricted access? Or do I sound a **** because I think it's unrealistic to threaten individual cleaners with anonymous notes with no evidential backing? Just curious mate.

Took the words right out of my mouth mate as I was writing..

glen quagmire said:
Mugatu said:

Only borderline??????????????

You are not just any old ****, you are a cockney ****!

It was you wasn't it....?

BlueRob01 said:
I see - I am a **** for daring to hold the opinion it's shite when discussing potential culprits to point to the cleaners, and only the cleaners, and actually think it's ok to come out with shite like that - with seemingly no evidence whatsoever.
Unbelievable.
From what Markt85, the OP, has said he has pretty much made it clear only the cleaners had the opportunity. So if the train of thought is set by the OP you can't slag posters from taking that inference. You have read ALL the thread? or done what most do and jump in 5 pages in ?

GStar said:
Lots of insults being thrown around in here...
modalert.gif

Shut up you cunts, they will be asleep soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.