£50m for Ribery are you havin a laugh?

50m for ribery are we forgettin that robinho cost 32.5 and kaka 60m ronaldo 80m its the price you have to pay for top talent and yes he fookin awesome and rather that than give SWP a contract for 15 m for another 3 yrs just cause he dadddy says he worth it and moan on radio about loyalty where was that when chelsea came knockin so if we wanna see the best player then i say yes and if anythin it gets other players thinking fuck he gone there and then we get rid of this money attractive club and they can say they com in to play with him and him even though we all know why but do you care cause if you do then then you put together a squad of real loyal players and we could all find a kink in the armour sorry comin across like this just my view on it

whipper said:
fbloke said:
£25m perhaps?

Like the highlighted part says he will go for a lot cheaper than 50 million,but he`s got for to much baggage for my liking.Isn`t there a rumour he could go down because of that prostitute.

well yes I think that was one of the allegations

Cartz said:
50m for ribery are we forgettin that robinho cost 32.5 and kaka 60m ronaldo 80m its the price you have to pay for top talent and yes he fookin awesome and rather that than give SWP a contract for 15 m for another 3 yrs just cause he dadddy says he worth it and moan on radio about loyalty where was that when chelsea came knockin so if we wanna see the best player then i say yes and if anythin it gets other players thinking fuck he gone there and then we get rid of this money attractive club and they can say they com in to play with him and him even though we all know why but do you care cause if you do then then you put together a squad of real loyal players and we could all find a kink in the armour sorry comin across like this just my view on it

aaaaaaaaaaaaandddddd breeeeeeeaaaattttttthhhhhhheeeeee

PMSL. Have you actually read that "article" from start to finish? It sounds like it was produced by an 8 year old. The sentence construction is shoddy to say the least!

Bilboblue said:
Cartz said:

i know but i feel like goin mad some times someone said 25m Perhaps fucking hell lescott cost us that just makes me rage how some people really are not with the market

Here's the link to the original article.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footylatest.com/manchester-city-set-to-enter-race-to-sign-50-million-hit-man/14267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footylatest.com/manchester-c ... -man/14267</a>

Bilboblue said:
Cartz said:

PMSL.

Ribery, Lescott and Tevez? Could you imagine those three in coco lounge trying to get laid...they would need Simon Weston with em to be the ugly mate....lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.