£50m for Ribery are you havin a laugh?

phuzion said:
Ribery, Lescott and Tevez? Could you imagine those three in coco lounge trying to get laid...they would need Simon Weston with em to be the ugly mate....lol
Unfortunately none of them were born the way they now look.
Everyone of them has been through injuries,but to take the piss out of a guy who fought for his country and ended up so disfigured, IS WAY OUT OF ORDER !!
The guy has made hundreds of thousands of £`s for other Disabled War Verterans which includes our current crop of young lads.
Nobody more than me has taken the piss,but nothing on this scale.
Shame on you !!!

oakiecokie said:
phuzion said:
Ribery, Lescott and Tevez? Could you imagine those three in coco lounge trying to get laid...they would need Simon Weston with em to be the ugly mate....lol
Everyone of them has been through injuries,but to take the piss out of a guy who fought for his country and ended up so disfigured, IS WAY OUT OF ORDER !!
The guy has made hundreds of thousands of £`s for other Disabled War Verterans which includes our current crop of young lads.
Shame on you !!!
well as a squaddie of nine yrs you are out of order but i know he sayin it as a joke but needs to think more as simon w was a welsh guard and i grenadier guard just need he needs to think before postin but we all guillty of that

phuzion said:

I think we need to change that to ratboy.

oakiecokie said:
phuzion said:
Shame on you !!!

Shame on me? Are you taking the piss?

One of the few good things about this country is our ability to take the piss out of anything...ive heard comedians on TV entertaining a much wider audience than a few hundred numpties on here take the piss out of FAR worse subjects....and guess what, I laughed...I take it you dont go to the games then eh? as Ive heard worse being shouted at our own players...

phuzion said:
oakiecokie said:
Shame on you !!!

Shame on me? Are you taking the piss?

One of the few good things about this country is our ability to take the piss out of anything...ive heard comedians on TV entertaining a much wider audience than a few hundred numpties on here take the piss out of FAR worse subjects....and guess what, I laughed...I take it you dont go to the games then eh? as Ive heard worse being shouted at our own players...

So the little boy has ONLY been watching City for 20 years have you !!
Now I understand the culture of your "jokes" towards an Ex Serviceman,with you never having "served"
Think you`ll find that at 68 years of age,I have probably seen more games than you could wish for.
Piss taking I can take but sorry NO not for someone who ended up with this type of injuries,by helping his countries (ie the UK) fight for what we believe in.

A potent message indeed.[/quote][/quote]

Like the highlighted part says he will go for a lot cheaper than 50 million,but he`s got for to much baggage for my liking.Isn`t there a rumour he could go down because of that prostitute.[/quote]

Shouldn't that be the other way round?

he was supposed to have been given a prostitute for his birthday and apparently i few french players had a dabble and it turned out she was younger than they thought and they in shit i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.