£51 Ticket

Citytillidie69 said:
dont worry about the segregation, there is some but not really needed as the rags in the South stand near you dont really want to know.... not even banter.

About 20 old bill all sqeeze in right behind us in that section.

two advantages of sitting there.... No queues for toilets as only City in that section can uses them and thats the same with the bar area on the concourse.

Great view as well.

If anywhere near the back please give the guy in the first corporate box behind you some shit as he kept turning his TV around goading/showing the replays of the rags goals straight after they scored but kept his head down when we scored. The shithouse was all cosy behind glass. The old bill told him to calm down and warned him.

Haha think I remember that (was a little tipsy!!). I was sat with RSC's family and VK's brother (who is the spit of him by the way) that day.

Randomer said:
Citytillidie69 said:
dont worry about the segregation, there is some but not really needed as the rags in the South stand near you dont really want to know.... not even banter.

About 20 old bill all sqeeze in right behind us in that section.

two advantages of sitting there.... No queues for toilets as only City in that section can uses them and thats the same with the bar area on the concourse.

Great view as well.

If anywhere near the back please give the guy in the first corporate box behind you some shit as he kept turning his TV around goading/showing the replays of the rags goals straight after they scored but kept his head down when we scored. The shithouse was all cosy behind glass. The old bill told him to calm down and warned him.

Haha think I remember that (was a little tipsy!!). I was sat with RSC's family and VK's brother (who is the spit of him by the way) that day.

Oh I'll be giving evryone shit and in full colours (well.... scalf anyway).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.