£56 for home games

Wow, that's me and the Mrs done for, nearly £160 for us to go to a game!

Sadly were not in a position for season tickets to be worthwhile, living 130 miles away and working weekends. We just come up as and when we can. The £38 ish I think we paid last season was just about affordable, by time factor in £40 for fuel and £5 for parking it's over £120, presuming we take our own food.

I know we are now champions but this seems a massive rise in ticket prices.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Dubai Blue said:
Can anyone confirm that the only availability is £51, £52 and £56?

Some people have mentioned £38-39 and £41-42.

If it's only the top prices I'm going to sack it off and go with Thomas Cook as I need a hotel for me and the missus anyway.

Anyone gone into this, it seems to shoot up from £99 to £130-£180 dependant upon if you want 2 or 3 star hotel
Yeah, it's not a great deal if you're on your own, but just about breaks even if there's two of you. You can also get 20% off with this code: VE2012

Cake said:
Wow, that's me and the Mrs done for, nearly £160 for us to go to a game!

Sadly were not in a position for season tickets to be worthwhile, living 130 miles away and working weekends. We just come up as and when we can. The £38 ish I think we paid last season was just about affordable, by time factor in £40 for fuel and £5 for parking it's over £120, presuming we take our own food.

I know we are now champions but this seems a massive rise in ticket prices.

I'm in exactly the same boat mate. I'd find it really difficult to justify that much cash for one football game :-(

Over the season, if we went to roughly the same amount of games it would end up costing us over £300 more.

Dubai Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Dubai Blue said:
Can anyone confirm that the only availability is £51, £52 and £56?

Some people have mentioned £38-39 and £41-42.

If it's only the top prices I'm going to sack it off and go with Thomas Cook as I need a hotel for me and the missus anyway.

Anyone gone into this, it seems to shoot up from £99 to £130-£180 dependant upon if you want 2 or 3 star hotel
Yeah, it's not a great deal if you're on your own, but just about breaks even if there's two of you. You can also get 20% off with this code: VE2012

Thanks DB, is that code valid all the time ?

Cheer up guys, the steep hike in prices will pay for a very small fraction of what we're paying Wayne bridge to sit on brightons bench. Makes it all worthwhile don't you think?

libertine said:
Just cost me £49 for 18-21 in SS 111

Wow mate that is a lot of money to watch i game. Last season i got my season ticket at 325 because i was 18-21 but this season i class as full adult so paid 580! Season tickets are great value and maybe more people will start to buy them rather than 55+ a game. Did we sell 36,000 season tickets again??

Hamann Pineapple said:
Dubai Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Thanks DB, is that code valid all the time ?
I don't know HP. It's been going since July 4 and it's still working now; the advert on Twitter gave no timeframe for it. I'm going to get ours sorted once I get home later - that code saves us £43.

sergiokun said:
libertine said:

Wow mate that is a lot of money to watch i game. Last season i got my season ticket at 325 because i was 18-21 but this season i class as full adult so paid 580! Season tickets are great value and maybe more people will start to buy them rather than 55+ a game. Did we sell 36,000 season tickets again??
Not really viable if you live overseas.

sergiokun said:
libertine said:

Yep all season tkts gone a while ago

You support the team all these years when we were proper shit and youd like to think you can carry on with that support during the good times. Its a bit sad knowing life long blues are gonna be priced out to make way for the tourists. Fuck knows what I'll do at weekends when I eventually get priced out.

On the brighter-side, I might actually be able to keep a girlfriend for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.