£60 for Villa at home

surprised-cat-640x420.jpg

Prices for single ticket home games should be extortionate if there is demand. Why should you get cheap tickets when you don't buy a seasoncard ?

Potentially a huge game so they've made it category A. Pretty shit if you've not got a seasoncard but I suspect the last couple of games are always category A. The season we won the title tickets for the derby and QPR were going at £500+ for the pair which would suggest the demand is there.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Prices for single ticket home games should be extortionate if there is demand. Why should you get cheap tickets when you don't buy a seasoncard ?

I didnt realise he was asking for cheap tickets, just commenting on it being extremely high. Fair comment really as that is a lot of money.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

This game would normally be about £34 up there, that's where I go, when I can. Because I cant buy a seasoncard anynore for travel and money reasons.

So if there is indeed now a £60 price tag it is shades of Arsenal and Scum - 'if there is a demand'. Need to check.

EDIT - £58 and selling fast.

Mind you this is the game I predicted we would win the league in the 'will we win the title?' thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.