£60 Million for Rooney

I for one would never want to see that Cheating,diving,swearing and snarling rag cvnt in a City shirt

I don't care how good he is for me he is just the sort of player who stands for all the things that are wrong in modern football.

great players like bell and even that pisscan best knew how to hold themselves on the field

rooney is the on field persona of that vile scotch pisscan fergiescum and he belongs with the rags

scum end of

imho of course

We should offer £200m for Messi, or however much it would take to get him.

I saw him against Zaragoza and he's unbelievable, anyone comparing him to Rooney is mad, he literally walks past players like they're not there.

The ball seems to be stuck to his foot at all times when he's dribbling, his strength is that of a man 3 times his size, his pace is lightning and his shooting is phenomenal.

Best player in the world by a long long way.

If Ibrahimovic is worth 60 million and Ronaldo 80 million then Rooney is worth 100 million.

whp.blue said:
I for one would never want to see that Cheating,diving,swearing and snarling rag cvnt in a City shirt

I don't care how good he is for me he is just the sort of player who stands for all the things that are wrong in modern football.

great players like bell and even that pisscan best knew how to hold themselves on the field

rooney is the on field persona of that vile scotch pisscan fergiescum and he belongs with the rags

scum end of

imho of course

I basically agree with you...Tevez being successful is enough revenge on the rags for now.

kenzie115 said:
We should offer £200m for Messi, or however much it would take to get him.

I saw him against Zaragoza and he's unbelievable, anyone comparing him to Rooney is mad, he literally walks past players like they're not there.

The ball seems to be stuck to his foot at all times when he's dribbling, his strength is that of a man 3 times his size, his pace is lightning and his shooting is phenomenal.

Best player in the world by a long long way.

Calm down there bud....

Zaragoza has the worst defence in the La Liga and the second worst goal differential...I'm sure if other "hot" and "popular" players played in the same match they would have gotten goals galore...Madrid beat them 6-0 earlier in the season with VAN DER VAART nearly getting a hat-trick...

Please do not believe all the hype the media puts around Messi...

mat said:
hertsblue said:
They would never sell to us, if anything only Madrid would have a chance of getting him. Agree though he is a great player and one that would benefit any team but a cheeky bid would be funny

Fergie wouldn't.

The glaizers might.....

Of course, Ol' Uncle Malcs a blue ya know, ;)

alextrueblue said:
oh, clubber, clubber, clubber......... do you think we want to see threads on here bigging up fucking rags? Especially as the deal would not happen and we would be left with so much egg on our faces, at the hands of our rivals. We are city, we don't need any fucking rags to get where we are going, in form or not!

Why don't youn start an evra thread while you are at it? he's in form and bridge is injured...................

read your OP out aloud to yourself and it is you who will feel like a tit!
crap thread, gutted i added to it's crapness.

Oh Alex, Alex, Alex. What you seem to be doing is being extremely bitter. Just because they wear a red top doesn't make them shit, no matter how much you would like it to be. Evra is a good player, but he isn't, one of the, if not the best player in the prem at present. For you to deny that rooney is any good makes you look like more of a ****, than my threads whole cuntishness put together.

All i want is for city to be the best in the world, and if we can, irritate the rags at the same time, then why not. I never said he would definitely come, but i also said, if the glazier even accepted a deal, which they would most likely do as they are in a lot of debt (Don't know if you've heard).

Now, if rooney turns this down (As fergie will have no say once the bid has been accepted), it shows, that united are willing to sell off there best assets, showing how much trouble they are in (Despite the smiles and bond bollocks).

And lets all remember, ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE.

Tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.