£6k to heat his stables and we were paying for it

I thought second homes that we paid for were supposed to be close to Westminster? Anyway as others have said this bloke was on the fiddle pure and simple, sadly for us he isn't alone.

@skashion, you follow Italian politics at all? Five star alliance have done well, I heard it was being replicated elsewhere but I can't for the life of me remember where. Seems like the only way politics will change for the better. Not sure it is possible in our system mind with the upfront fees.

To be fair he has apologised.

And now he's been found out. I mean, realised his mistake, he has selfishly offered to pay it back.

And I won't see any hypocrisy at all the next time some council estate woman is labelled a drain on society for claiming a few quid in benefits and having a couple of kids, while not working.

Luckily his little oversight will be all forgotten about before Christmas and we can get back to vilifying the real scroungers.

tidyman said:

And now he's been found out. I mean, realised his mistake, he has selfishly offered to pay it back.

And I won't see any hypocrisy at all the next time some council estate woman is labelled a drain on society for claiming a few quid in benefits and having a couple of kids, while not working.

Luckily his little oversight will be all forgotten about before Christmas and we can get back to vilifying the real scroungers.

Ahh bankers "bonus's" about time they got another airing.
(or were you referring to those that instead of taking "wages" on which they would pay tax, decide to take a "dividend" in their wife's name as she resides in a tax haven?

Careful were you buy you Christmas pressies.

law74 said:
tidyman said:

Ahh bankers "bonus's" about time they got another airing.
(or were you referring to those that instead of taking "wages" on which they would pay tax, decide to take a "dividend" in their wife's name as she resides in a tax haven?

Careful were you buy you Christmas pressies.

Top Man ,for pointing that out ;)

johnny on the spot said:
20,000 old people die in this country every year because they can't heat their homes.

Nail on head JOTS nail on fucking head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.