£8.5m offer for RSC - quick get the car, engine running!!

I think that is just Bobby Manc's way of saying "Yea you can stay, but you most likely won't play so you better find somewhere else to play" .

His worth seems to drop by the second. According to the latest reports, Lazio will bid 4.9 mil for RSC. This would be our third deal with them this window if it went through. Despite being a crock, 4.9 mil sounds very low, especially when fees of 7-9 million were being thrown around. I guess such an injury prone player on these wages is hard to flog. Since he has a fairly good footballing brain but no legs and pace, Serie A could be a good move for him I think.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/08/22/2082729/lazio-lining-up-49m-bid-for-manchester-city-striker-roque" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... iker-roque</a>

Blackburn paid £3 million for him 3 seasons ago or so - because of his injury record.

In this market I still think hes worth £7 or £8 million as he will get goals if they can keep him fit.

The problem as with all our players is the wages.

Only we can afford to pay them.

alera said:
Blackburn paid £3 million for him 3 seasons ago or so - because of his injury record.

In this market I still think hes worth £7 or £8 million as he will get goals if they can keep him fit.

The problem as with all our players is the wages.

Only we can afford to pay them.

That's the crux of the matter, to pay 18m for a player who had one good season
preceded by several injury riddled seasons and followed by a couple of more, was
absolutely ridiculous. I don't think that anyone denies he is a good player when fit.
Unfortunately his fit periods are rarer than rocking horse shit. Hughes should be
compelled to buy him for Foolham and give us our money back.

Clubs agree a deal in principal.

RSC to Lazio, very close as City agree to pay off to ease his way.

Thank fuck for that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.