£85 fine for mistreating a kitten

forevermancity

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259529/Laughing-teenage-girls-hurled-kitten-bedroom-hard-knocked-unconscious-caught-posting-sickening-footage-Facebook.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ebook.html</a>

I'm sure that tought them a lesson...

1 yr in prison each would have been more appropriate

Nope, they are fucked.

Hurt a kitten = /b/ will not stop until they fuck you badly, dox, hacks, everything.

4chan is generally a shithole but it does serve a purpose sometimes.

Gonna check if they have caught wind of this, if not i'll start a thread on it then we can sit back nd watch the dox appear, then the facebook pannick, then accounts close etc etc.

Cruel bastards who take pleasure in the pain of helpless animals or children are cowards of the worst possible kind.
They should be fed to the lions at chester zoo as entertainment - teach the sicko's what it's like to be on the receiving end. I'd pay to watch it.

hisroyalblueness said:
Cruel bastards who take pleasure in the pain of helpless animals or children are cowards of the worst possible kind.
They should be fed to the lions at chester zoo as entertainment - teach the sicko's what it's like to be on the receiving end. I'd pay to watch it.
That or lock them in a room with a silverback gorrila

mcfc2607 said:
hisroyalblueness said:
That or lock them in a room with a silverback gorrila

A horny one!

What a pair of fukn cows those 2 are.
Think it would be "hysterical" if i threw you 2 around the room.
At 1 point in the vid,it looks as if the poor cat is out cold.
£85 is a fukn joke.
Oh by the way,are the parents of these 2 boots watching this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.