£9.50 HAM EGG AND CHIPS? would you have done a runner?

tueartsboots said:
That's right blame me ! Lol- we went home, I got sent out for chinese then we sat drinking vodka til 2am- shit game but good laugh ! You are coming to the end of season party Nick?

Don't see why not and it was your fault, Teresa ran out and girl chased after us with her scarf lol

NICKS BACK said:
tueartsboots said:
That's right blame me ! Lol- we went home, I got sent out for chinese then we sat drinking vodka til 2am- shit game but good laugh ! You are coming to the end of season party Nick?

Don't see why not and it was your fault, Teresa ran out and girl chased after us with her scarf lol
Lol- pissed on Fosters, southern pansy ! Surprised she could run !

Well I may be trekking down in the next couple of weeks (depending on factors out of my control), and might have a go at that Thursday night quiz. I fancy my chances. I remember Prestwichblue (I may be wrong) reporting that he was on a gameshow with Kevin Ashman or something, so i am guessing he is of sound knowledge.

It would be nice to get to know some of the southern blues contingent seen as though my trips to the capital are becoming more frequent. Do you own the place?

nashark said:
Well I may be trekking down in the next couple of weeks (depending on factors out of my control), and might have a go at that Thursday night quiz. I fancy my chances. I remember Prestwichblue (I may be wrong) reporting that he was on a gameshow with Kevin Ashman or something, so i am guessing he is of sound knowledge.

It would be nice to get to know some of the southern blues contingent seen as though my trips to the capital are becoming more frequent. Do you own the place?
No I don't own the place, I just arrange London Based Blues meets but am a good a friend of the landlord, wife went school with him !
Prestwich_Blue was a a 15-1 Grand finalist, so yes, smart

The next time I grace mighty London, I will definitely say hello, if you have your City shirt on. It may be within the next fortnight, but I will let you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.