¿Habla usted español

Think the Spanish influence has gone to far as seen over the last 2 weekend's when some of our players seemed to be having siestas during the game

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Look the papers keep telling me every day that we have to play the German way now as that's the best, not the Spanish way any more. So I say fuck all the Spaiards off and buy Madzukic, Ribery, Robben, Van Buyten, Gustavo, Rafinha, Martinez, Tymoshchuk, Pizzaro and Shaqiri and we will be salted

Yer to right, we would pepper the opposition's goal.

Petetheblu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Look the papers keep telling me every day that we have to play the German way now as that's the best, not the Spanish way any more. So I say fuck all the Spaiards off and buy Madzukic, Ribery, Robben, Van Buyten, Gustavo, Rafinha, Martinez, Tymoshchuk, Pizzaro and Shaqiri and we will be salted

And I will be on the Vinegar strokes before you can say barm

Eccles Blue said:
lankyblue said:
Saw some of Milner's golf day and he appeared to be talking quite fluently to Tevez in Spanish. Think we all need to go to nightschool to learn Spanish.

With a Lancs/Mancs accent? ;-)
Think you'll find Milner is a Yorkshire lad(Leeds if I'm not mistaken), however I don't hold this against him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Petetheblu said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

And I will be on the Vinegar strokes before you can say barm

Hahaha.....lol, and quickly muffin on....

ColinLee said:
Eccles Blue said:
lankyblue said:
Saw some of Milner's golf day and he appeared to be talking quite fluently to Tevez in Spanish. Think we all need to go to nightschool to learn Spanish.

With a Lancs/Mancs accent? ;-)
Think you'll find Milner is a Yorkshire lad(Leeds if I'm not mistaken), however I don't hold this against him.

Crossed lines I think ColinLee, lankyblue said WE all need etc so I was referring to the fans learning Spanish and we all know that Manchester City fans are all from Lancashire or Manchester don't we? ;-)

lankyblue said:

great idea been doing a course @ MMU with Ferran Soriano PAs seems all the city staff are being encouraged to learn Spanish

johnbmcr said:
lankyblue said:

great idea been doing a course @ MMU with Ferran Soriano PAs seems all the city staff are being encouraged to learn Spanish
Just so long as no-one wants us to try learning unpronounceable Catalan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.