¿Habla usted español

Joehannes said:
Anthony Kun said:
Or they could all learn German for Klopp?

Chelsea in reported talks with Pellegrini??

Source?
1789042577_f32e4867e3.jpg

Joehannes said:
Anthony Kun said:
Or they could all learn German for Klopp?

Chelsea in reported talks with Pellegrini??

Source?

Sorry appears I am mistaken - sources where from over a month ago.

Edit/ quick google - <a class="postlink" href="https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chelsea+open+talks+with+pellegrini&aq=0&oq=chelsea+talks+with+pe&aqs=chrome.1.57j0.5821j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chels ... e&ie=UTF-8</a>

Si hablo espanol! Plus first post.

I'm English married to a Venezuelan and speak reasonable Spanish.
I have found it interesting contrasting David Silva (Canarian) to the Argentinians.
FWIW Their Spanish is reputed to be among the nicest to listen to, possibly for
Italian inflections in Argentinian Spanish.

Pellegrini has a very deep fast talking kind of Spanish, as if he leaves no spaces between words. He'll speak English so it hardly merits mentioning.

SINCS said:

I'm English married to a Venezuelan and speak reasonable Spanish.
I have found it interesting contrasting David Silva (Canarian) to the Argentinians.

Pellegrini has a very deep fast talking kind of Spanish, as if he leaves no spaces between words. He'll speak English so it hardly merits mentioning.
Aye Chilean Spanish is horrible, it's a bit like Andalucian. The miss out the last letter (especially the S's) so all the words merge together instead of being pronounced separately.

Most of the Spanish I learnt was in the far north, Santander to precise, when I was teaching English out there in the early 80s

the local accent is really impenetrable ... a Spanish version of Geordie , where vowels are kept well hidden...

So for a Cantabrian (the santander region) 'Hasta luego' ends up as 'Huh loggo'

bloody nightmare !!!!

Nice people , mind !

Milner is probably not fluent in spanish. At the golf do, he spoke to Carlos more in verbs than in whole sentences. But he is making an effort and I think Tevez and Milner are probably good friends what with golf being their shared passion.

SINCS said:

Don't forget the Welsh influence

geoffchall said:
PhuketBlue said:
geoffchall said:
We already have four native Spanish-speakers in the team, Zaba, Silva & The Argies.

Zaba is an Argie.
Ah he was - now he's a naturalised Failsworth kid.

Of course you're right The Argies is just in-house shorthand for when we play Aguerro/Tevez as attacking pair. Disappointed in some ways that Zaba's Manc isn't as thick as it could be. I have always loved it when you get a combination of local English and original foreign accents. Dietmar Hamman's Germano-English was quite good but the prize always went to Jan Molby's Danish Scouse.

Bollox, that accent is straight outta Boggart Hole Clough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.