Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Negredo won't be a poor player, I'm certain of that. But he certainly isn't the type of signing we need in my opinion. We have 2 good strikers and hopefully Guidetti will prove to be a good back up, but we do still need to replace Tevez with quality. Can't believe we aren't in for Higuain

Maybe he will be the last because if the Times are right seems Lescott might be staying and Richards to be offered new deal. If Pellegrini has already persuaded Pants to stay another year and wants Dzeko I suspect he might just be the replacement for Tevez. On the left back situation I suspect it may be down to Kolorov, not sure about the Barry deal though ain't likely to get in England team whether he plays or he doesn't seems to be out of favour with Uncle Woy. It will all come out in the wash so to speak.

Robbo. said:
leewill31 said:
Robbo. said:
I have started to read up about this player, Im not convinced by him at all. Real Madrid has a buy back clause in his contract and they havent bothered, also looking at what we have I doubt he will improve us as thats how I would look at it, he doesnt have to be a "world class" or a "big name" for me, just an improvement which in my opinion he isnt.

his buy back clause to real madrid was for a maximum 2 years and that was from the start of the 2009-20010 season it ended 2 years ago!

did anybody hear of Michu before he came to the premiership and look what impact he had with swansea.

the reality is we dont know what impact such a player will bring to our squad untill he is here and most of us are second guessing how he will do.

i trust the guys at the top doing what they are doing we have the best in the business at what they do and bringing in players like Negredo wont be just to fill a space in the squad.

To be fair mate, you hold a valid point and i will take on board your comments, I hope I am wrong with my comments, but I fear that this guy looking at his current record he seem to need time to settle in to a club before we start to see the results, which by that time he will be close to 30.

Like I said I hope I am wrong.

As to you jauganaut you idiot go hide under a rock as your comments where uncalled for and dont deserve a answer.
Like you I have looked at his record
Almeria
2007–08 36 13
2008–09 34 19

Sevilla
2009–10 35 11
2010–11 38 20
2011–12 30 14
2012–13 36 25

Outstanding for a player of a team outside of Real Madrid and Barcelona

Tevez is declining as a striker. If we can replace him with Negredo it will significantly increase our goal scoring potential

Marvin said:
Robbo. said:
leewill31 said:
his buy back clause to real madrid was for a maximum 2 years and that was from the start of the 2009-20010 season it ended 2 years ago!

did anybody hear of Michu before he came to the premiership and look what impact he had with swansea.

the reality is we dont know what impact such a player will bring to our squad untill he is here and most of us are second guessing how he will do.

i trust the guys at the top doing what they are doing we have the best in the business at what they do and bringing in players like Negredo wont be just to fill a space in the squad.

To be fair mate, you hold a valid point and i will take on board your comments, I hope I am wrong with my comments, but I fear that this guy looking at his current record he seem to need time to settle in to a club before we start to see the results, which by that time he will be close to 30.

Like I said I hope I am wrong.

As to you jauganaut you idiot go hide under a rock as your comments where uncalled for and dont deserve a answer.
Like you I have looked at his record
Almeria
2007–08 36 13
2008–09 34 19

Sevilla
2009–10 35 11
2010–11 38 20
2011–12 30 14
2012–13 36 25

Outstanding for a player of a team outside of Real Madrid and Barcelona

Tevez is declining as a striker. If we can replace him with Negredo it will significantly increase our goal scoring potential
This every day of the week.

gravediggerj said:
Its one of those scenarios, we wont truly know until he's playing for us.

im gonna use goater as an example.

Guy is a legend in city circles because he scored goals for fun, albeit at a lower level but did acore in prem. In his book he speaks of how he won the fans over with work ethic and the goals came.

Negredo may not be the most skillful forward, but if he works hard and bags 25/30 a year he will be hailed as a great buy.
If he doesn't work hard and bags 25/30 I imagine he'll still be hailed as a great buy !
At the end of the day it's the teams collective total that matters. If he gets his fair share that's fine by me.

I wonder if a few on here were also bigging up Santa crock before we signed him? I think we are trying to convince ourselves this is a signing we want and is going to improve us, when really we aren't excited at all and have realised that we need to be spending bigger.

A fit RSC at the time we signed him would have improved us, it is the fit bit that never materialised.

Rammyblues said:
A fit RSC at the time we signed him would have improved us, it is the fit bit that never materialised.

Not at £17m - that was an utterly ridiculous fee to pay, even ignoring his fitness issues.

I don't really understand the negativity to Negredo, he looks a perfectly capable No.2 striker to me. Aguero is unquestionably No.1 and no matter what anyone thinks we aren't going to get a top class striker who's content to spend a significant amount of time warming the bench.

bondsman said:
I wonder if a few on here were also bigging up Santa crock before we signed him? I think we are trying to convince ourselves this is a signing we want and is going to improve us, when really we aren't excited at all and have realised that we need to be spending bigger.
I think we all new it was wrong. He ignored Hughes before the big money came. Why take on someone with such a poor medical record. I hope Rodwell doesn't turn out the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.