Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
cityfan41 said:
Pellegrini said one more striker to come in and that's
our lot.
Where'd you hear all that?

What I heard was the reporter saying we had two strikers, and would we bring any in, and Pellers said we needed another striker but didn't say it was the last signing.

Yep he said one striker perhaps two. He was only talking about strikers though.

Nobody can say how many will be coming in because we don't know how many are going out.

Are Sinclair Maicon and Garcia in his plans or will we get shut if we can for example.

All this there is only one more coming in and he plays in white is silly.

PhuketBlue said:
flb said:
His goal scoring record is second to none.

Well I am sure he's a decent enough player, to say his scoring record is 2nd to none is obviously incorrect as a quick look at the top scorers in Spain and elsewhere in Europe will tell you.
Nevertheless his goal scoring record is remarkable.

Messi, Ronaldo beat it. Falcao did, but only just, and he went for around £45m

Fernandinho, Navas and Negredo In and Tevez and Kolo Out would represent a good Summer's transfer business.

Pellegrini made it very clear in the press conference that he wanted another striker.

HolisticJim said:
People trying to convince themselves that the best thing for the club is to sign second tier players really make me laugh.

*Insert face palm gif here.*
I have posted this point before on a different thread so no aps for repeating myself,soirano and txixis remit,is to cut the account losses(100 mill last year,)and still have a winning team ,its a massive ask but hopefully if any one can these two can,all the people on here shouting the odds about 2nd teir signings,its just a little immature ,we still have one of the best squads in world football ,we have been underachieving for the last 12 months ,time for everyone to step it up ,they are all lpayed well enough

dachoosen1 said:
I agree with Doomuk why are we signing this guy? Yeah he scores a lot of goal, yeah he finshed 7th for the goal shoe 1 goal behind RVP, yeah is hitting his peak and is coming at a reasonable fee. Oh wait......... Doomuk why isn't he good enough again? Falcoa scores 3 goals more and is rated a 50 mil player but Negredo isn't worth 20?!

That's a shit comparison. Falcao has constantly had 30+ goals for the past 4 seasons while Negredo only had 1, 30+ goals which was this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.